Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

48% off EVERYTHING at surplus shed until 5/19

I didn't see this posted elsewhere yet so I thought I would post it now. If I missed that this was posted already then moderators should delete it.

Surplus Shed

Note: this is not the same sale posted in this thread from. 3/2013. That was a 45% off sale. This was just released to my email about an hour ago.

The title says it all....

the code please? i didn't get the email either....

edit: found the email, here's the code SS130514

Last edited:
SS130514

Sorry guys, I didn't really need anything on this sale and hadn't really paid attention to the email they sent. I didn't recall needing a code the last big sale they had either. That should be it, it's what they sent. Found it buried in the body of the email.

Cheers!

We need the code.

I wonder why I did not get this deal. I'm on the mailing list.

A while ago I had to resign up for the mailing list to get it again. I think the problem was that I wasn't using the link in the email, but just going to the site directly. It may have thought that the address was dead.

Ordered a bunch of FSMs at those prices. I'll see how they compare to the $4 ones I found. I need to get a fog machine and do some crazy stuff with beams all over in my garage. Maybe toss a diffraction grating in front of each mirror.

Last edited:
Anyone wanting to build some laser Spiro's should look into their selection of hobby motors. I ordered a mess of them on my last order, about 5-8 of almost everyone they made because they were so cheap. There are a couole that are not useful because there is no shaft length to mount to. I found the ones that come with the set of white gears worked best because one of the gears slipped over the shaft worked perfectly to mount a mirror to. I also bought a few of those large PBS cubes. They are ok but awefully large. Really unnecessary for most peoples use I think. They had a lot more transmittance than my cubes with much narrower wavelength application making for a lot more laser light going in places I didn't want. Lastly, I picked up about 30 of the 6mm thick round FS mirrors, three different types. The ones that have slight scratches are not bad and decent for Spiro use. Cheap.