Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

473nm Scopeguy-GB-Aquarius/CNI

jayrob

Mine is almost exactly like that. But peaks at 31 or 32 and is still at 26mW's after a minute.

It comes on very strong right away. And peaks within maybe 10 seconds.

So nice that I'm afraid it's too good to be true!

I see these same lasers at LaserGlow (I believe), and they come in different powers. The ones like ours cost bucks!

Not sure it it is a different diode and driver for the higher power ones, or if they just separate out the more efficient ones and sell them for more??

You killed the poor laser!

O well, at least we know not to do it :D, i don't reccomend even modding these to get a few more drops of blue..

Think about it, people are getting about 10-15mW out of these when they arrive. If you pot it to 20/30mW output, i'm guessing that requires double the amount of IR output from the laser diode pump? I'm pretty sure they're not built for that lol.

Last edited:

jayrob

I didn't mod mine... It came that way from CNI. (via Glenn)

But yeah, it's such a nice laser, I don't think I would mess with it...

I didn't mod mine... It came that way from CNI. (via Glenn)

But yeah, it's such a nice laser, I don't think I would mess with it...

The modding thing i said wasn't a reply to your post, just a general statement lol.

Wow you got an amazing laser for the price! you must be really happy with that buy.

I'd love one of these :D, one day..

You killed the poor laser!

O well, at least we know not to do it :D, i don't reccomend even modding these to get a few more drops of blue..

Think about it, people are getting about 10-15mW out of these when they arrive. If you pot it to 20/30mW output, i'm guessing that requires double the amount of IR output from the laser diode pump? I'm pretty sure they're not built for that lol.

It wasn't a few more drops. At times I quadrupled the output of the laser.

... The driver is VERY long. ... I pot-modded the laser!!! The results are unbelievable...
img0157qk.jpg

img0158nn.jpg
Thanks for having the balls... :beer:
Btw, it's the first DPSS driver I've seen that really looks "serious". Perhaps such quality drivers are also used on the bigger more prestigious handhelds (RPL, PGL, etc.) but I'm not sure anyone's dissected one... :-/

In any case +REP: "No guts... no glory!"

p.s. And congratulations on your "golden sample" ;)

Would it be unsafe to purchase a tattoo over all those hottest warm weather?

So Now i'm inevitably anxious! I decided. And moreover I Am in no way afraid! hehe

Yet bummer.. Then I am not too definite It is actually the actual suitable moment... The whole family keep telling me summertime is actually the not-so-good moment / please don't buy a tattoo the summertime / the sunlight is harmful for your tattoo and similar matters and so forth .. Is each of that precise??

I just mean it actually seem like there's some thing in your arguments.. ; ) The sun kills a lot of stuff and we bear in mind just how high risk it may be to your facial skin also without a tattoo nevertheless will it be really that harmful? What is the nastiest problem that is able to occur to my tattoo? Is it worthwhile having that chances?
I'm concerned that if I won't try it these days, when I'm charged and glad with my decision, I'm going to change my thoughts and may not buy a tattoo. I actually discovered the most suitable tattoo store plus the best tattoo (take a look here - with some luck it'll be my next tattoo - small feminine tattoos let me know whatever you are thinking).

It is not easy, I don't know what direction to go. Would you please contribute your opinions and wisdom? Or even better, did anybody have a tattoo over the summer time and could let me know about that? Was it any different? I'm a legitimate newbie if it comes to tattoos.

Anyways, expect to hear from you! Let's hope I'll enjoy your tips haha I can not wait to purchase my libra tattoos!!!

Re: Would it be unsafe to purchase a tattoo over all those hottest warm weather?

So Now i'm inevitably anxious! I decided. And moreover I Am in no way afraid! hehe

Yet bummer.. Then I am not too definite It is actually the actual suitable moment... The whole family keep telling me summertime is actually the not-so-good moment / please don't buy a tattoo the summertime / the sunlight is harmful for your tattoo and similar matters and so forth .. Is each of that precise??

I just mean it actually seem like there's some thing in your arguments.. ; ) The sun kills a lot of stuff and we bear in mind just how high risk it may be to your facial skin also without a tattoo nevertheless will it be really that harmful? What is the nastiest problem that is able to occur to my tattoo? Is it worthwhile having that chances?
I'm concerned that if I won't try it these days, when I'm charged and glad with my decision, I'm going to change my thoughts and may not buy a tattoo. I actually discovered the most suitable tattoo store plus the best tattoo (take a look here - with some luck it'll be my next tattoo - small feminine tattoos let me know whatever you are thinking).

It is not easy, I don't know what direction to go. Would you please contribute your opinions and wisdom? Or even better, did anybody have a tattoo over the summer time and could let me know about that? Was it any different? I'm a legitimate newbie if it comes to tattoos.

Anyways, expect to hear from you! Let's hope I'll enjoy your tips haha I can not wait to purchase my libra tattoos!!!

Try not to bring old dead threads back up, this matter is fairly acceptable but you don't want to be doing this to a bunch of threads. Welcome to the forum :beer:

-Dustin