Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4500mW Blue and 800mW Green at Bitlasers

Hi and sorry for disturbing hope someone here will can help me
I would bought soon a laser pointer 450 nm but I would ask you what difference between 1 000 mW or 5 000 mW
Does 5 000 mW will be more powerfull more light etc or does just time before battery are dead ?
Sorry I know my english is really bad but I'm french and looking to found people who know more about laser

because I would know if it's just time than battery can stay On I don't need to take expensive one with 50 or 75€ is enough but if highest mW is more powerfull will maybe need bought more expensive
Please could you help me with that and also need to know what kind of glasses are better and where bought good one to don't take risk. thanks
My email is

yohannflavier@gmail.com

Please go to the welcome section and introduce yourself first.

Encap

Hi and sorry for disturbing hope someone here will can help me
I would bought soon a laser pointer 450 nm but I would ask you what difference between 1 000 mW or 5 000 mW
Does 5 000 mW will be more powerfull more light etc or does just time before battery are dead ?

Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub-forum and include your location in your profile if you expect help or to get along with people on LPF

This thread has been dead for 1 year and 4 months--please do not necro-post to dead threads.

The company Bitlasers no longer sells hand held lasers see: https://laserpointerforums.com/f41/bitlasers-no-longer-selling-handheld-lasers-100971.html

Please go to the welcome section and introduce yourself first.

Exactly right-- another flood of new ones incoming, it seems.

Last edited: