Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

450 nm 120 mW Laser F/S

Hiemal

As the name suggests.

Gotta round up some money for the girlfriend's BDAY present.

As such I am selling what remains of my laser collection.

1x 450 nm laser, in a copper Sinner host. Nice and bright, and the beam is super visible in darker rooms. Uses an E-drive. Should be running at about 200 mA. Uses a AAA battery, which I'll include. Probably the nicest one I'm selling, and carries a good amount of heft to it since the host is solid copper. No duty cycles for this low (it's relative I know) power pointer. Includes lens, focus knob, 2 AAA li-ion batteries, charger, and protective goggles. Basically everything you could possibly need for this little bugger. Asking $60 for it.

sVvPmfZ.jpg

HZv1ZYQ.jpg

73hwvNl.jpg

Shipping for all of these should be $5 flat rate priority mail, unless you're buying multiples in which case the price may have to increase. I am willing to negotiate prices (not a huge amount though).

Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:

Hiemal

Re: Hiemal's gotta sell sale

Just actually looked back at one of my old FS threads, and corrected the power on the 405 nm.

It uses a 18500 battery. There's a bit of extra space in the host so you do need to add some spacers or springs (I can include a spring with it too if need be)

Hi send me some pics of the450/ sinner copper host. Might be interested....

Pman

See my PM;)

Last edited:

Pman

Yes, offered what he asked early this morning requesting his paypal but I guess he hasn't been around as I haven't received a response. Lots of members dissappear over the weekend though. Pretty normal around here so not at all surprised. I have to get the deals now when I can as it looks like I'll never work again.

Yes, offered what he asked early this morning requesting his paypal but I guess he hasn't been around as I haven't received a response. Lots of members dissappear over the weekend though. Pretty normal around here so not at all surprised. I have to get the deals now when I can as it looks like I'll never work again.
Darn XD ive been looking for a 405 at that power... every time i migrate away from tje b/s/t section the good deals come...

Pman

It's luck of the draw
I've been here 2.5+ years and wouldn't know where to start on how many times others have beat me out on deals. I would say at least 95% of the time I miss out on something I want. Everyone does. It's just the way it is.

He's around, just paid.

Last edited:

Hiemal

Sorry guys, was busy with work and whatnot so I hadn't had a chance to respond to anyone.

I've responded to relevant PM's, (if you didn't get one back then you are, unfortunately not in first)

As to the 450 nm, here's some new pics.

HZv1ZYQ.jpg

73hwvNl.jpg

eLMW7Il.jpg

gExiY6L.jpg

If pman doesnt come through for any reason ,im here f9r the 405 XD

Hiemal

405 nm is taken, OP updated.

As the name suggests.

Gotta round up some money for the girlfriend's BDAY present.

As such I am selling what remains of my laser collection.

1x 635 nm laser in a C6. Should be about 110-130 mW. Uses a low dropout linear driver and one cell. Again, built by me. Includes lens and lens focus ring, and a 18650 battery. Asking $50 for it.

ZIjyApo.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x 650 nm laser metallic mini host. Should be 250 mW. Uses an E-drive. Built by me. Does have occasional reliability issues (with the battery connection) so I'm selling it cheap. Asking $30 for it. Battery, lens, and lens focus knob comes with.

Bqpq3oz.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x 450 nm laser, in a copper Sinner host. Nice and bright, and the beam is super visible in darker rooms. Uses an E-drive. Should be running at about 200 mA. Uses a AAA battery, which I'll include. Probably the nicest one I'm selling, and carries a good amount of heft to it since the host is solid copper. No duty cycles for this low (it's relative I know) power pointer. Includes lens, focus knob and battery.
Asking $85 for it.

sVvPmfZ.jpg

Shipping for all of these should be $5 flat rate priority mail, unless you're buying multiples in which case the price may have to increase. I am willing to negotiate prices (not a huge amount though).

Thanks for looking everyone.

I see it is already sold, but if you would indulge my querosity, is it 405nm or 450 nm? Ty

Hiemal

The one that I was selling for $60 was a 405 nm, purple.

I also DO have a 450 nm.

Hiemal

Bump. All of the lasers are basically being sold at cost...

Last edited: