Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

445 for sale *With Accesories*

Re: 445 With everything needed for sale

No, I really feel like a asshole

Hey I really need one and have the same laser and could really use the pouch :drool: While it's up in the air.... Hey I had to try....

Anyone want to start the bidding at about $160

Why are you selling it in the 1st place? You returned the hotlight so you would be able to complete this 445 build. What Gives?

Off topic, but I always wondered what the deal was with the confederate flag.
Why would someone claiming to be patriotic, fly the flag of a country that no longer exists, and was at war with the USA for it's entire existence.

I don't see the confederate flag as a symbol of Racism! The civil war was about more than slavery! In this day & age of P.C. the flag only seems to remind people of a dark stain on Our nations honor, and I wouldn't fly or display it for that reason. Race relations are strained enough without adding fuel to the fire, and even tho I believe in a persons 1st amendments rights it just not worth kicking a hornets nest.

trever sorry about the threadjack!

Last edited:

Off topic, but I always wondered what the deal was with the confederate flag.
Why would someone claiming to be patriotic, fly the flag of a country that no longer exists, and was at war with the USA for it's entire existence.
IMO question like this should be asked through PM because now this thread isnt about what it initially started as. But in short the question to your answer is heritage.

IMO question like this should be asked through PM because now this thread isnt about what it initially started as. But in short the question to your answer is heritage.

Certain races are allow to call them self certain words... I think it's the same thing. Among them selfs they feel it has 1 meaning and the out side world just shakes there heads not understanding the situation.

Certain races are allow to call them self certain words... I think it's the same thing. Among them selfs they feel it has 1 meaning and the out side world just shakes there heads not understanding the situation.
Do you guys notice what the thread is named. Its not named "why does trever22 have a confederate flag as his avatar"

Do you guys notice what the thread is named. Its not named "why does trever22 have a confederate flag as his avatar"

ROFL, sorry did you want us making a thread with that title? :whistle: Sorry bud

ROFL, sorry did you want us making a thread with that title? :whistle: Sorry bud
Its not up to me, so if you want go ahead

By the way if someone gives me a good offer (not lower than $165.00) I will sell it. I need to sell soon :beer:

Host with copper heatsink: $63.00

Diode: $56.00

Charger: $15.00

Batteries: $17.00

Safety glasses: $15.00

Total: $166.00

Last edited:

Garoq

Re: 445 With everything needed for sale (going to highest bidder)

Those AWs are really good batteries, I use them for testing our diode modules. :)

:bumpit:

Arshus

the Aw's are protected cells and are a higher quality than most protected and unprotected cells.

trever I don't want to offend you, buy you will probably need to come in lower than Luke's price! Luke's been doing this for awhile now, and you're just starting out. I'm not criticizing you or your build quality, but Luke is known where as you are not.