Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm laser pointers $2.95 each? wtf? **DEAD** (fingers crossed for orders placed))

Re: 405nm laser pointers $2.95 each? wtf?

giver to oikos, she needs it. It'll giver her something to talk about besides asking stupid questions and making useless comments.
Here I thought you said you only persecute guys & are on better behavior with ladies. Hope you cut your gf more slack.

oikos

plz don't neg me TJ i didn't know it was bad i just deleted the quotes plz give me a break :yabbem:

Re: Homemade gas lasers

Any one in Australia getting these in? i'm going to try to get the seller to post the tailcap separate so it gets through customs...

Awww no more for $2.95.
Mine have a status of shipped now :D

3zuli

back to topic... I ordered 2 blurays and 2 greens, let's wait what happens :)
don't worry, there are still lots of lasers in his store motel268, laser, Electronics items. Great deals on eBay!
also, after clicking Buy Now zou can choose the shipping method (and it's cost) and one of the options is FREE shipping :)
totally paid 7.28usd or so

I placed an order for one of these, got this e-mail this morning................
Dear lonewolf858,

I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. A third party hacked motel268 when motel268 team is on holiday of Labor's Day. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards

- motel268
Edit...this was after an e-mail stating the item was shipped

Last edited:

Cheech

oikos nice addition of the laser pointer...
Mine were updated to shipped today
plunger licking still open.

I placed an order for one of these, got this e-mail this morning................
Dear lonewolf858,

I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. A third party hacked motel268 when motel268 team is on holiday of Labor's Day. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

[/COLOR]

I got the same email this morning after I ordered 5 of them. Mine also said they were shipped, so we'll see what happens...

oikos nice addition of the laser pointer...
Mine were updated to shipped today
plunger licking still open.

Its over, live with it.

I got the same email this morning after I ordered 5 of them. Mine also said they were shipped, so we'll see what happens...

Mine was shipped. I think they got flooded with so many orders they had second thoughts.

Indeed,mine is marked as shipped too ,15 hours now! The one i bought was from the first auction...
Well, i do respect the hackers' hard job!!!

Unfortunately hugo999999 , the party is over ...:cryyy:
I only bought one...

daguin

My first PHR was 40$ from psxboy. it lasted oooo jeez.. about a week @ 175Ma

These are a killer deal.

yer im still gonna buy a couple probably :yh:
p.s. only just got that email about him being hacked, but i never even bought any :wtf: