Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"300mW" Greenie-$155

I am sorry pal but i think he is right.
Everything on this laser looks like the old generation from skylasers!
Thats not that bad at all because their quality is really good but for this price you would NEVER get a 500mW Skylaser...

Here is a Pricelist :

P532L-50, USD 159
[highlight]P532L-100,USD 239 [/highlight]
P532L-150,USD 346
P532L-200,USD 466
P532L-250,USD 532
P532L-300,USD 599
P532L-400,USD 666
[highlight]P532L-500,USD 732[/highlight]

Best Regards
game

cric8r

So has anyone else got a decent laser from focalprice. Other than mine.

cric8r said:
No...and I'm raising the BS flag on you measuring 200+mW's with yours. Show us a picture of your LPM with the laser pointed at it with the reading showing. All you have shown is pictures of you holding the laser. I have the same laser and it puts out 70mW's. They all suck and I will continue to say until you can prove otherwise. SHOW us your LPM with the measurement being taken. A video would be perfect. If you do then I'll eat my words but until then...stop spreading false hope!

WackBag said:
[quote author=cric8r link=1227577902/80#81 date=1231383994]So has anyone else got a decent laser from focalprice. Other than mine.
No...and [highlight]I'm raising the BS flag[/highlight] on you measuring 200+mW's with yours. Show us a picture of your LPM with the laser pointed at it with the reading showing. All you have shown is pictures of you holding the laser. I have the same laser and it puts out 70mW's. They all suck and I will continue to say until you can prove otherwise. SHOW us your LPM with the measurement being taken. A video would be perfect. If you do then I'll eat my words but until then...stop spreading false hope![/quote]

When should I throw/raise the BS Flag?
If you see, hear, taste, touch, smell, or psychically perceive something you think is wrong, throw the BS Flag. Literally, figuratively, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you throw it and get the problem out in the open. You can’t ignore it anymore. They can’t ignore it anymore. A dialogue ensues. If you’re lucky, you come up with a solution together. At the very least, you’ve taken a crack at denial, apathy, fear – whatever it is that keeps you from speaking up.

For everybody ;-)
Regards
game

cric8r said:

So... how about some pics or a video of your LPM and 300mW Laser
under test at the power you stated.... :-?

My curiousity is peaked..... ::)

Jerry

Brett

lasersbee said:
[quote author=cric8r link=1227577902/80#81 date=1231383994]So has anyone else got a decent laser from focalprice. Other than mine.

So... how about some pics or a video of your LPM and 300mW Laser
under test at the power you stated.... :-?

My curiousity is peaked..... ::)

Jerry[/quote]

Mine too!! I remember reading the original posts and wondering if I'd missed the pictures showing the power measurement. :-?

-Brett

cric8r said:

No, actually I ordered it on Dec. 22 and now they're telling me they won't have it back in stock till febuary. I'm getting close to filing a complaint with paypal.

I just recieved a refund on this and the 150mW green pen - they shipped my 50's and my 200mW green pen a while ago (THAT's another whole story with the review to be posted tonight or tomorrow AM once I get ahold of my buddy with the LPM) but no 300mW, they told ME it was no longer available (nothing about a backorder, just "Out") ... And I got the "February" story on the 150 so I just told them "screw it".

One thing though - it's a real pain using their "message" system, I get better results using "Live Help" (There's noone ever there but they get back to you within a day usually if you use the LH system).

Keep in mind it's Chinese New Year, so the next couple of weeks should be a real mess trying to get anything done with the Chinese - if you're planning a refund I wouldn't waste any time or you might be waiting for awhile.

im looking for a compane that will sell some hot deals on green lasers dx was good but wont ship to usa :( is foclpoint any good and if thers any other good website out ther?

if you want a laser from dx contat sawt. hes in canada and does a shipping service to the us for us folks that cant order from dx... extremely nice guy too.

no test yet :( i looking for some deals since dx wont ship usa . has any one rated the other lasers ther? :)

Reactions: ARG
aquaman said:
no test yet  :( i looking for some deals since dx wont ship usa . has any one rated the other lasers ther? :)

Hey aquaman...
you have been registered for 515 days and have only made 5 posts... 3 in 2007
and 2 recently asking the same question... that a member has replied to.. :eek:

Have you done any reading at all on the forum in 515 days.. :-? :-? :-? :-?

The answers are out there... you just need to read a bit more... :cool:

BTW.... sending me a PM that only states:-

"too bad im in the usa and dx wont send me one i think? do you know if thers a way  
around this...? "  .................

made no sense at all (without prior knowledge) until I read all your posts...

Jerry

D

Deleted member 8382

its cheap chinese stuff, good for low lasers but forget about a 300mW, it must be a bunch of IR