Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

30% to 40% off on 830lm Jetbeam BC40 Flashlight - DinoDirect GB

Guys,

Kayla (friend of Mic's) has just let me know that we can hit it off with 5 people.

If you're still interested just let me know and I'll grab some coupons for you all.

Cheers!

I would be interested to know if anyone has used one of these and just how bright it really is.
You know how mfr's make power claims, I have seen 900 lumen lights before that were like 450 lumen.

anyone got one of these ???

Last edited:

Paddy

If it reaches 40% off i'm in, haven't bought a flashlight since my TK-70 need to expand! :D

Jaseth

Will the discount stay at 30% with only 5 people?

I am definitely still interested.

Just got mine ordered. We'll see just how good this thing is. I also threw some 3600mAh protected 18650's for under $7

If it's only at the 30% discount level, then it's really only a couple of bucks difference for those in the USA, plus you'll have to wait weeks for it. Bugoutgearusa has them delivered for $59.41 using the discount code from cpf; was sent out priority mail & I got them in 2 days.

As for how good the light is, it's an excellent light, I have a CW and a NW and they really do put out the lumen's; I highly recommend this.

Last edited:
If it's only at the 30% discount level, then it's really only a couple of bucks difference for those in the USA, plus you'll have to wait weeks for it. Bugoutgearusa has them delivered for $59.41 using the discount code from cpf; was sent out priority mail & I got them in 2 days.

As for how good the light is, it's an excellent light, I have a CW and a NW and they really do put out the lumen's; I highly recommend this.

If anyone wants to get it now, I suggest you follow electron's advice and get it where he pointed you to, since the GB is closed!

Awesome, godly, manly, thick-bearded mod, would you please close the thread?