Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 industrial green lasers for $100!!

mfo

I've already paid for it. You should buy the last from me and maybe he will let you come pick it up ;)

Haha. Actually I gotta stop spending $ on these lasers for a while. Holidays are coming and someone is expecting an engagement ring from me.... :whistle:

alright.
the seller already sent me a message on ebay.
I gave him the link to o-like and asked is he could confirm if this this where he bought them.

He already gave me a tracking number so i should have them by thursday.

:D this will be fun to play with.

heh, guess who won it? :D

assuming they all work, and are infact the 100mW labbies, i'm going to sell the other two.

Man... Moh... you should let us know that you placed a bid...
I was waiting for a response from the seller... and as luck would
have it he contacts me after the auction is over...

I would have bid on it... but not.... knowing you had bid.

That has happened a few times in the past... Members here
were unknowingly bidding against each other and inflating the
selling price...

Good deal even if 1 is nonfunctional...
BTW.. the seller did say they all worked..

Jerry

sure you found the listing for us, so i'll reserve one for you (assuming they are actually the 100mW models and work okay)

sweet!! thanks so much!! i really appreciate it. :thanks:
man, this thread turned out to be really successful :wave:
haha, thanks again Matt, ill have the payment once they come to you.

i asked him about where he got them and sent him a link to o-like's 100mW labby, he said i was right on the money......lets hope everything is as it seems.

:D tracking says they are in town, so i will have them in about 30 minutes!!! i'm going to go drop some packages off and pick them up :)

They are here!!
I'll admit, these are the first tec labbies i have ever used, so i was hesitant when i first got them and they jsut had regular leads come out....But as o-like states the input is 220 AC, so i said screw it and jammed them in the wall socket lol.
It worked, so i took it off, and wired them all up in parallel to a plug-in.
They ran for about 5 minutes, i was about to take a short video but my camera battery was dead, so i unplugged them.

camera should be charged enough by now so i am going to let them run for another 5 minutes and then shoot a short video so you all can see them.

BTW, they are at least 100mW, cause they burn nicely.

great!! i will send you the payment once my dad gets home. if im not able to pay you today, can i pay you tomorrow?
or do you want the payment today?

whenever is fine

alrighty great thanks! if you could tell me your PP adrress that would be great. on the thread or pm, doesnt matter.

o and just to tell you, your voice sounded a lot more different than i expected :san: