Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 in 1 Review - Rifle 1.2w 445 - Lasersbee USB 2.5W LPM - Lazerer Customer service.

Hello Max,
I am pleased you made an appearance.
I've said all along I do have trust in you, though this mornings email raised some doubts.
I'm quite prepared to accept your reasoning because I was starting to have my doubts if the order placed on Jan 11th would arrive in time as well, and Yes, I would of had to open a dispute if it hadn't (I would have contacted you a few days earlier first). I can understand you cancelling that order for that reason. Cancelling the order placed 31st Jan I wasn't so sure about. However, I don't blame you if you've done it for the reasons you say,(too many disputes etc) but it would have been nice if you had told me that in the email. I would have understood.;-)

Now with that said...'In Stock' - that should mean ready to go. Those orders should have been out already :D

You also need to keep in mind that the Chinese take almost a
month off in January due to their National Holidays...

Jerry

Stix62

Quick update:
''.'Your item has reached the destination country' Your item, posted on 07/02/12 with reference LYxxxxxxxxxGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in HONG KONG.''

A couple of days from the UK to HongKong - for Royal Mail that's outstanding!! It's on schedule with their 'delivery aim' of 2 - 6 days, so looking good :D It should be back with Max soon.

Stix62

I know,,,,quite hard to believe really. I've had items sent here (Royal Mail,1st class, tracked) from a hundred miles away that have taken 3 weeks to get here. How the hell they've pulled that one off is beyond me...lol

So glad I can build my own lasers and not have to deal with the crap that comes out of China

Stix62

So glad I can build my own lasers and not have to deal with the crap that comes out of China

I don't think i'll be buying anymore. I'll be building soon too - just waiting for the parts which are on their way :D

update: Its back with Max
''Your item, posted on 07/02/12 with reference LYxxxxxxxxxGB was delivered in HONG KONG on 13/02/12....
....Thank you for using this service ''

Last edited:

Stix62

What the _ _ _ _ is Royal Mail up tp,,,,,,one minute its delivered, and now >

''A delivery was attempted for your item with reference LYxxxxxxxxxGB in HONG KONG before 23:59 on 13/02/12.
If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK''.

Max emailed for the tracking number so I just checked again and now its saying that.

Good ole Royal Mail,,, they never fail to mess you about <<< I had to think carefully what to type there. I cant say what I really think,,kiddies might be watching :D

Last edited:

Stix62

Ha ha,,,tell me about it. :D

I do hope the Royal Mail employee who answers the phone tomorrow doesn't take anything I say too personally.

Last edited:

Building my own laser at the minute (300mw 650nm) and im having to get another module because its dim (although i only used a 9v battery and followed all precautions).

Anyway, i am negotiating with my supplier (from China) and i noticed that he also sells modules with glass lenses.

This is a stupid question is the purpose of the lens to help concentrate the beam and would it be getting another module with a glass lens as apposed to my current one with out?

Stix62

Building my own laser at the minute (300mw 650nm) and im having to get another module because its dim (although i only used a 9v battery and followed all precautions).

Anyway, i am negotiating with my supplier (from China) and i noticed that he also sells modules with glass lenses.

This is a stupid question is the purpose of the lens to help concentrate the beam and would it be getting another module with a glass lens as apposed to my current one with out?

You want something like this Adjustable DC Regulated Bench Power Supply 0-18V 0-2A UK Co & Warranty | eBay
I just had one delivered today - figured it would come in handy if i'm gonna start building.

Yeah, for one thing the lens collimates it into that lovely slim beam. I dunno a right lot about them t.b.h. Just know glass is best and G1's and 2's give higher power output but the 'dot' isn't as clear (apparently)

Nope,,,just checked, still says processing. - Just sent them a message asking why I paid for 3-5 day shipping with DHL and it still says processing. Been 5 days now.

Last edited:

if your building a handheld you'll need a driver and a axiz glass lens never hurt anything or what stix said

Stix62

Interesting development with Lazerer
I just had a chat with Royal Mail - a plesant one as it turned out.:D
It would appear the address on the 'returns form' I was given is incorrect and the item is on its way back to the UK.
I copied and pasted the address straight from the form to a sticky label, if it was wrong - its no mistake on my part.!
It cost £10 to send back as well, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Last edited:

Stix62

Update: Max has emailed.

He's offering to send out a new Laser and pay for the return shipping a 2nd time when the faulty one arrives back with me. He's also offering to send out the new one first.

I was hoping he'd say that. It was the only reply I would have been happy with due to the clock ticking on escalating the paypal dispute (28th feb). I just hope it gets here in time.

Fair play to Max though. :D