Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2X lucklaser for sale

This isnt ebay, if you want a bidding war then go list them on an auction site

I'll second what Livinloud said. This is buy/sell/trade, not bid/sell/trade.
Not only that, but you incloud zero information besides two stock photos of lasers from a widely untrusted site. That'll be a big pass from me.

Last edited:
25 dollars for both, not bidding, just saying... I'd change your post from highest bidder because it is likely you won't get high offers.

First you say sale then try to get a bid. So you contradict your self. agreed this is not ebay. You have been a member long enough to know better than to put this in the B/S/T thread.

Last edited:
Plus no one has brought up the point that the original listing has a SELECTABLE power option, which you didnt even list which power they are. smells a lot like a SCAMMER

Nano you really dont get it do you! No one except maybe a new person is going to offer any thing for these. LuckLaser has a very poor rep on LPF. Second your post still has many issues.

1. is that the is buy/sell/trade. Its not bid/bargain/offer. That is one of the big issues!
2. Your post says for sale on the top and offer at the bottom its a contradiction
3. You have been on the forum long enough to know this kind of thread is frown upon.

Last edited:
you should atleast post your own pics, you just list their pics thats not ok i think.. it shows only u not very serious in selling them.