Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2nd mod meeting scheduled

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hi all, today spoke w/ lawyer about mods and it went well... we have a follow up meeting in a few days as some more research needs to be done

will keep u guys posted

Rob

hi all, today spoke w/ lawyer about mods and it went well... we have a follow up meeting in a few days as some more research needs to be done

will keep u guys posted

Awesome. Glad things are proceeding smoothly.

Edit: 100th post!!! Alright!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
this going to take some time to work out but i do think it can be done.. annoying this legal stuff can proceed so slowly but doing my best

will keep u all updated when i have more news

in mean time plz just PM me about any concerns w/ ppl / etc.

talk so0n guys
peace
-ave

HIMNL9

this going to take some time to work out but i do think it can be done.. annoying this legal stuff can proceed so slowly but doing my best

will keep u all updated when i have more news

in mean time plz just PM me about any concerns w/ ppl / etc.

talk so0n guys
peace
-ave

Don't rush ..... we're not in hurry, and, as you probably know, when is matter of legal things, is better check, check, and check again ..... and then, just for precaution, check another time :D

And thanks for all your efforts, too :beer:

D

Deleted member 8382

yeah, thanks for all. I'm glad you thing this is going to be carried out :D

Rob

Interesting stuff Avery, glad to hear things are moving along. Slowly but surely. :D

wow mods.....i wish i can be one

You're to nice to be a mod LOL.

I've done it, and its not as great as some may think. You have to be ON a lot, you have to keep up with forum maintenance, you have to listen to complaints and be firm with judgments. You have to do your homework on members who could be causing problems. People kiss your ass just because you're a mod (this is the thing I hated most). You also have to watch what you say and do. Its a hard job, and takes a lot of personal time. You can forget most of your relaxed chats 'cause you dont have the time in most cases. Fantasy is different than reality.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

You're to nice to be a mod LOL.

I've done it, and its not as great as some may think. You have to be ON a lot, you have to keep up with forum maintenance, you have to listen to complaints and be firm with judgments. You have to do your homework on members who could be causing problems. People kiss your ass just because you're a mod (this is the thing I hated most). You also have to watch what you say and do. Its a hard job, and takes a lot of personal time. You can forget most of your relaxed chats 'cause you dont have the time in most cases. Fantasy is different than reality.

Not mentioning all the time you have to use for read and manage your PMs and emails, when the report script fill them of reports :p ..... and all the insults that you can get when you do your work, and an user get offended from your decision :p ..... and the responsability that you must take for all your actions :p ..... and some other little things like these ones, that give to your online life the reason and satisfaction to be lived :na: :D

LOL Right!! I dont get all these people begging to be Mods. Must be a power thing. If I was asked to help I would do it, but other than that I'd pass.