Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

250mw Green RPL Style

Re: 250mw Green RPL

I printed postage and dropped it off at the post office so whenever they got around to emptying the drop box and sending stuf out. Probably the end of the day on thursday.

The tracking number wasn't showing up before. But now it says it will be here today. Thanks!

Just wait till it':drool:s night that blue will trip you out

Light an inscent tonight and watch some crazy beamage. Thats one of the first things I did with it. Also try holding against your skin for a few seconds and you will feel it sting a little. You can also burn some leathers and plastics with it but not very well. This laser is known for it's color not it's burning capability.

Light an inscent tonight and watch some crazy beamage. Thats one of the first things I did with it. Also try holding against your skin for a few seconds and you will feel it sting a little. You can also burn some leathers and plastics with it but not very well. This laser is known for it's color not it's burning capability.

Yea I wasn't expecting it to be a good burner, it's the color I want. It is actually at home right now! But I'm at work and haven't seen it yet!

Home! New thread coming soon. BTW, this blue RPL is the same exact length as the green.

thats strange hmm mine is a 375 532 and new chrome host blue 473 i guess
thier sizes differ 8.5 seems small -unless you ask my wife lol

thats strange hmm mine is a 375 532 and new chrome host blue 473 i guess
thier sizes differ 8.5 seems small -unless you ask my wife lol

LOL John! BTW, I found the "night time mode" on my camera finally. It is really much better at showing how these look in person. OP updated.

I PM'd jack the serial number to see if it was really made by Opto

This thread is tempting me to log into paypal and hit up susie on yahoo messenger

I still haven't heard back from Jack yet. I'm sure he's very busy with running and company and all. Does anyone know a better way to contact him? Maybe email through opto? I may have to do that.

I contacted Optotronics and Rayfoss, and it wasn't sold by either of them. I think I'll try o-like, then I'll probably give up.