Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2010 Pro Series - Elite From Wicked Lasers

jayrob

It seems reasonable, that they are planning on getting the new line approved for sale in the U.S. as you mentioned...

Proof has been shown of the efforts started. (possibly even granted for all we know)

So let this review show just that... I am not trying to make it out as anything other than what I see in front of me. And I am just passing on information that I have been given.

I've been repeating the tests every day. (plus some use as well)

So far, this laser is very stable. A nice power for this size! (IMO)
Jay

Justin

Hey Jay,

I am not the owner of Laserglow, that would be Dimitry Fedorov. I am second in command as head of sales and marketing. I do work about 6 feet away from him for 8 hours a day, though. We would certainly appreciate your business, and if you ever want to purchase a Laserglow product please call or email me directly, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm just trying to make sure that fact is presented as fact, and speculation is presented as speculation. These boards are Google-searchable, and many guests may not read through pages and pages of a thread to find the whole story. You say "this laser is FDA approved" and they may surf away not knowing that approval is pending or that their WL purchase may be illegal in their country. Many people, who are not members here, call me at work and say "I read such-and-such on LPF, is this true?". You guys DO influence decisions that many, many people make and this responsibility is almost bordering on journalism. It's not just us forum people who use the forum to make decisions, just keep this in mind.

jayrob

Do you have something that is comparable in power and size to this unit? (Evo Pro) And what may I ask is the price?
Jay

Edit: I just checked your site, and it looks like the most comparable unit is the Aries-150... Are those side 'D' cell batteries, or 'C'?

Edit again: Never mind, I saw in the specifications that they are size 'C'. Beefy man! I'll bet the batteries last a good long while!

Last edited:

jayrob

7 days straight now, and this new Evolution Pro is testing nice and stable, the way I first tested it! (first post)

Also, very little warm up. It comes on at maybe 145mW's but is over 150 so fast that I don't even count the less than 150.

After about 30 seconds to a minute, it peaks at 165 to 170mW's, and if I leave it on for a full 2 minutes, it stays above 150mW's.

NICE! :D
Jay

Last edited:
Sure, I have both of the Sonar BR lasers, and the WL Evolution, both red and green WL goggles as well as Core lasers, (I bought ~24 of the Core lasers, (mostly for my astronomer pals), and now I have a green Spyder I (Thanks Steve!), but still, it surprises me how much I am drawn to get one of these! +1 rep jayrob! -Glenn

jayrob

Oh you got a Spyder I to review! Congratulations Glenn!

That's a lot 'Hotter' than this one isn't it?

I assume you will be posting a review?
Jay