Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW red adjustable waterproof laser from rayfoss

Yes my red laser stopped working shortly after I bought it.

I do however have a 260mw red but its not waterproof :(

You can literally light a match under water if u stick it in something water tight like a bottle or a ziplock bag and use your laser to light it! Its cool aswell but Its fun to stick your laser under waterand light the match outside of whatever your laser is in.

When you makes a video let me know I'd gladly watch it :)

Nice beam shots. But the laser i bought first got some circuit issues in the tail cap when I had to screw it tight every time it suddenly shuts down, but soon simply screwing the two pinholes doesnot work any more. So just continue to use it and see if it works the same next time.

BTW, if I'm not wrong, the beam divergence is obviously much bigger than the ordinary red lasers.

Good luck. :)

And I hope styropyro doesn't mind, but I love the way he does his reveiws and videos so I kind of did it the same way he does. :D That's me excuse for copying... :p Hope that's alright styro. :)

Ha ha I'm glad someone likes all those drawn out reviews I post. :D But anyway great video and review!

I used to play ITG, last time I played was in March. I say this because I see your stock Cobalt Flux P:. I used to have one with the black arcade style mod kit. Terrible pad, you should have gotten a Blueshark!

Awesome laser.

jbtm

Heh..I have this host, love it. I think its fun to bring it underwater in an underground pool. Big long beam underwater :D

I remember contacting rayfoss, their engineer said its best to oil the oring every 3 months. And winter, more often. This way they dont dry out and make waterproof into a leak.

Reactions: Ash
I heard this laser sucks for focusing. My friend JBTM here says once you let go of the focus ring, it defocuses. Is this true with yours?

Thanks, I am thinking of getting one of their waterproof lasers sometime. I was just wondering how bad this problem really was

Hi I am new, and wanted to buy a laser from Rayfoss, but heard some stuff about the online cheakout not working. Did it work for you when you ordered your laser?

srry i ment to say USA not uas i was useing a touch screan. any problems with customs in USA?

Last edited: