Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW Green Modules @ $39 (Temp, SALE Price)

Dunn, thanks for chiming in... It frequently is the simple stuff that gets overlooked - not in this case, but oftentimes it is...

I emailed IQS with a slightly less detailed description of the situation, and they replied very quickly (IQS = Info Quickly Sent ?) with the best answer one could expect...

"send it back and we will replace it"

I had an issue with the last purchase from them - 100 superbeast laser - the retaining ring was loose and the laser modulse slid past the point of button contact, and wasn;t working. they were quick to respond and offer to replace, but before that I figured I'd look a little deeper with their approval - aka not voiding any warranty...

accountability. that's all I need.

yeah, i was seeking half my money back as the laser is half as powerful than stated in the wavelength stated. he still didnt get back to me.

You know, now that I got my "100mW" module from a different source, the two look strikingly similar with the exception of the focusing lens in the front, Mine cost $42.99.

I attempted to LPM it, by taking off the focusable lens just because I don't have a tool that will focus it, and it peaked at 115mW with a 30% tolerance without a IR filter, I should hopefuly be able to get a power cert from the vendor, by tomorow, also while testing it I noticed Q3 on the back side besides the 1/4W resistor was getting REALLY hot Really fast.

Here's some picks of mine just for reference (BTW I had to replace the black wire with a blue silicon wire, the black one broke off):

5812-p1010004.jpg

5810-p1010002.jpg

5811-p1010003.jpg

Last edited: