Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw green laser from focalprice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 5-10mW, focal price is terrible, I would a 200mW green from them and it turned out to b 5mW, and those idiots said that it should be 200mW and they garantee it.

D

Deleted member 8382

200mW pen is 60$, tested to be under 100mW. Now, for less, focusable with batteries and better host? Might be, but the power will never be 200mW at that price, believe it or not...

I just bought one, so all you ass's think that's it's 50mw well see. I will post a huge review so all of you can see.

I found this pic of this laser. Its real output just ~ 5x mW.

01.jpg

You can read full post in this link.

This is the real power output (Pics attached) | Product | Focalprice Forum

ya whatever, stupid noobs, you post a pic of that laser on your LPM putting out 200+mW with someway to proove its yours on YOUR LPM, and ill send you a free laser, if not then please leave this forum

EDIT: and you dont have an LPM, and probably dont even know what LPM stands for, know how i know? because anyone that cant throw in an extra few dollars to buy from a well know respectable site, definetly wont spend $200+ for an LPM. if you cant spend more money to get quality products, then lasers are not for you, nothing you will order will be up to spec, and you'll probably end up hurting yourself while your at it, you seem the type to go for homemade saftey googles right? good luck to you

Last edited:
First of all theres alot of meanings of LPMs.
Laser Power Meter
Laser Precision Microfabrication
Laser Profile Measuring Laser Precipitation Monitor
Laser Process Manufacturing

Don't be a dumbass and think that i don't know what that means. Second I'm not emo so, sorry to tell you that I can't hurt my self on purpose. Third I can stay on this forum as long as I get banned. So don't tell me to leave if your not an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.