Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW for 54$? with HQ focus?

D

Deleted member 8382

Hmm.. thats tricky though - is there any way you can determine if customs took it, or it was never shipped to you at all?
it ships without tracking number?!?!?!

Ways

According to kaidomain my order status is "packing" although going on past experience the packing can take weeks ;) , got a fast reply to my email asking them to send it marked as a gift with a low value due to worries about UK customs charges... "Don't worry, my friend. It will be shipped as a gift with a value of HK$10. Best regards, Jerry" nice :D

Benm

it ships without tracking number?!?!?!

The tracking number doesnt say much, at least no the ones i got for hong kong post. It will say that -some- item left hong kong for -my country- at a specific date. It doesnt say to what address or person it was shipped, not what happened to it after leaving hong kong.

I've found it very frustrating... i usually get my order, but it is such an easy system to scam: just give a tracking number for any item shipped to the right country at about the right time and you have no way of knowing if it's legit.

I'm currently without filter. If anyone wants to donate one feel free. My address is
1020 century dr.
Napa, Ca 94558

POST 635

Last edited:
I'm currently without filter. If anyone wants to donate one feel free. My address is
1020 century dr.
Napa, Ca 94558

POST 635

You are kidding right? They are $1 and you just posted your address on an open forum LOL. Is this some inside joke? :thinking:

D

Deleted member 8382

1020 century dr.
Napa, Ca 94558

POST 635

Lol, prepare for the assassins incoming tonight xD

No I wasn't kidding. I have sent out lenses and buttons and all kinds of stuff for free to members to help them out. But thanks for quoting me so that now if I do decide to remove my address because someone (you) gives me reason to believe It is not safe, I no longer can.

Hey luke, you send me a PM with your full name, (I've got your address) & I'll send you out an IR filter for ya, COOL ?....................rob

If that falls through, then I'll give you a few dollars for one.

@BRJ, I guess you underestimated the generosity of LPF members, eh?

Don't worry, it won't fall through, my word is my bond. BTW, rob when did you send my trio out ? How hard would it be to fit them with AIXIZ modules so they can all be adjustable ?

You guys are great. Thanks so much. I will shoot you a PM Phoenix77.