Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200 Mw red for sale

Hmm what do you do? Consoler? Psychologist?Sorry for takeing this thread off topic. Wow deleting post takes off from total, nvm...

daguin

DayOfShadows said:
Hmm what do you do? Consoler? Psychologist?Sorry for takeing this thread off topic. Wow deleting post takes off from total, nvm...

CMD will probably forgive me (He's cool like that).

I teach human communication (public speaking, argumentation, interpersonal communication, oral interpretation, debate, intercultural communication, rhetoric, etc.)

Peace,
dave

O.K. I don't want to insult anybody, I think you can find several red lasers that are sold cheaper after all , those selling truly cheap surely know what their products are worth , don't they?

BTW, a Yugo is worth just as much as a Lamborgini too, right? After all they both go down the street , don't they?

Thanks for the support Dave !
I don't know about the cool part but I am just rather thick skinned as well as considering the sources, in this case especially. CMD :cool:

Re: 200 Mw red for sale, PRICE REDUCED

Well you all ask for it so here it is; New price $100.00 plus actual shipping, Paypal only, pm me if interested. CMD

Wow thats a very good price =P too bad i dont have enough $ =/, but, forgive me for not saying this befor but it looks like a VERY nice build.

daguin

Re: 200 Mw red for sale, PRICE REDUCED

Catmandoo said:
Well you all ask for it so here it is; New price $100.00 plus actual shipping, Paypal only, pm me if interested. CMD

Yeah, that darned Dildalaser kicked the legs right out from under the red laser market. I feel your pain

Peace,
dave

As soon as people started to like the dildalaser, i was like "I'm screwed."
I'm glad they don't ship to the US...

srld

Catmandoo;
Thank you for the great laser! The build quality is super. It feels solid and has a nice heft to it. What a powerful burner, eats up tape, balloons and matches. Awesome first real laser.

Thank you also for the safety advice. Great to deal with such a professonal and curtious person.

Regards,
SRLD