Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 phr's......

J

jenner6989

threat? in no way was that a threat. To make it short. You just need to stop. thats it.

J

jenner6989

oh is that a gun?......i thought it was a fishing pole.....ooopppsss my bad! :)

Jenner6989 - If you want people to take you seriously, here are a few "rules" to follow:

1) Search before asking a question.

2) Search before asking a question.

3) Search before asking a question.

4) Do not start 50 treads to ask 50 questions; one tread titled "I have a few questions" or similar will suffice.

5) Type legibly. Use proper punctuation, grammar and try to form coherent sentences; make an effort to sound "professional".

6) Ignore people who are screwing around with you; the more you retaliate/argue, the more you suffer/get bashed.

7) Last but not least, take some time to actually to READ THE FREAKIN POSTS; some of your questions have been answered numerous times.

Last edited:
can you explain what a troll is to me?

Find a mirror...

Couldn't resist that one :)

(@Bloompyle - if you look up a few posts, Dave has quoted a PM from this guy where he uses the machinegun icon thing in a rather threatening manner)

@jenner6989---While it is not expected for you to do your posting like you would be doing a essay for English class-many here do not care for posts that look like a cell-phone text message.

And just to be clear- rather than adding an all new post to a thread - just click on 'edit' at the bottom of your previous post and add your new comments/questions etc. to it.---Not that hard- like using a cap at the begining of a sentence.---:p

Thanks for the meaningless neg rep--and you call me RUDE-after I tried to help you????- your bet bet would have been to go away then. You can use the above info on some other forum--you wll need it.

BTW when you mess with one of US you are messing with ALL of us.

Last edited:
Problem solved....
http://laserpointerforums.com/f59/jenner-banned-50947.html

@ bloompyle.... do you understand... now.....:rolleyes:
A TROLL is not good for the Forum as a Whole... He justs want's to get
a rise out of anyone to get some control satisfaction...

I'm sure your post made his day to have members bickering between
each other...

He's now outside looking in... maybe it's only a Temp Ban and he can
try to fit in again later...:cool:

Woooooow...this thread seriously just needs to be closed, it went from trying to find out about lasers, to a bash fest with people who honestly find that it betters themselves to call somebody a troll...really? OH NO!! A troll oh my! What an insult! THEN it went to some self-gratifying CIA investigation thing, which was a bit too far... There are lines, then there are lines past that where stupidity begins, we seem to have crossed that line here today...

ALSO: I'm not going to support the mistakes this person made, but I'm also not going to act like a jackass torwards him...

Jerry

258Troll_spray.jpg

Jerry

EPIC WIN! lol

It worked, FAST too :p

daguin

Woooooow...this thread seriously just needs to be closed, it went from trying to find out about lasers, to a bash fest with people who honestly find that it betters themselves to call somebody a troll...really? OH NO!! A troll oh my! What an insult! THEN it went to some self-gratifying CIA investigation thing, which was a bit too far... There are lines, then there are lines past that where stupidity begins, we seem to have crossed that line here today...

ALSO: I'm not going to support the mistakes this person made, but I'm also not going to act like a jackass torwards him...

Problem solved....
http://laserpointerforums.com/f59/jenner-banned-50947.html

@ bloompyle.... do you understand... now.....:rolleyes:
A TROLL is not good for the Forum as a Whole... He justs want's to get
a rise out of anyone to get some control satisfaction...

I'm sure your post made his day to have members bickering between
each other...

He's now outside looking in... maybe it's only a Temp Ban and he can
try to fit in again later...:cool:

Jerry

What many people do not understand is that we are still, mostly a self-moderated forum. The kinds of posts that upset some are the only real "tools" that members have to accomplish that moderation and/or to collect evidence which we must present to c0ld for him to take action.

Absolutely granted it can be a "messy" process, but it is all we've got.

Peace,
dave

What many people do not understand is that we are still, mostly a self-moderated forum. The kinds of posts that upset some are the only real "tools" that members have to accomplish that moderation and/or to collect evidence which we must present to c0ld for him to take action.

Absolutely granted it can be a "messy" process, but it is all we've got.

Peace,
dave

Well said Dave :)

Find a mirror...

Couldn't resist that one :)

(@Bloompyle - if you look up a few posts, Dave has quoted a PM from this guy where he uses the machinegun icon thing in a rather threatening manner)

Yeah I knew that, I was saying wtf torwards how the hell he could think it was a fishing pole...wtf?! How do you mistake an AK for a fishing pole? I mean, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell the difference between a cast-master and a machine gun...goodness gracious people. This is something that you'd hear on the Blue Collar Comdedy Tour 'Here's ur sign'. Almost as bad as the lady that said "I would NEVER touch a dolfin" when I asked if she knew what 'No Soliciting' meant (she kept nagging us every day about buying magazines for something called 'Husky Points').

EDIT: Wow, I guess I was a bit too naive, sorry guys. I was really led into believeing that this guy wasn't trying to be an ass, but then he said "I informed my local police, your local police, and the fbi" really? WOOOOW! If you can't even capitalize letters, do you think the police will understand "waah! waah! Guy on computer say I liar! waah!!" This person needs to grow up... Sorry again for defending this guy...

Last edited:
VERY well said Dave:thanks:--the above is a classic example of a properly self-moderated forum in action. He asked for enough rope and got his'self hung &:banned:

peace out-Hak:)

daguin

EDIT: Wow, I guess I was a bit too naive, sorry guys. I was really led into believeing that this guy wasn't trying to be an ass, but then he said "I informed my local police, your local police, and the fbi" really? WOOOOW! If you can't even capitalize letters, do you think the police will understand "waah! waah! Guy on computer say I liar! waah!!" This person needs to grow up... Sorry again for defending this guy...

NP. That's what we few "meanie-faces" are here for :whistle:

Peace,
dave