Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

1W handheld $170 - 445nm diode $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Junkie

Banned
I won´t consider it cause I think they want to scam as much people as possible before they run away :undecided:
Thats what I'm thinking. I hope we're wrong.

Burnsy

I won´t consider it cause I think they want to scam as much people as possible before they run away :undecided:

The thing is these chinese companies don't even have to run away... their government don't care and you cannot sue them from an outside country :yabbmad:

It's like the company Beamq I got scammed by them and couldn't do anything about it. They don't react and their site is still running

lasersbee

Well... I've already sent them 3 E-mails to their supplied E-Mail
addyasking questions on my Sept 02 order as to how I can access
their site to print out a copy of my order details...

I still have not receive a response...(no there is nothing in
my Spam filter)
I'll send 2 more same E-Mails... and if I don't get a response...
by Sept 14 2010... I'll open a PayPal Dispute stating the seller
may be fraudulent
... and No Item Received.

Jerry

00Giorge

I finally received my tracking # this morning and it just shipped Sept.8. and I bought it on the Aug 29th. I have not been able to get any reply on how to get my order info from their site. It is really aggravating! :gun:

Last edited:

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Thats good news.

Your papal transaction receipt is probably the only order info you'll get.

joeymutz

Banned
hey guys I'm new to this site and fairly new to lasers. I have a 130mw green laser from think lasers (it is made from wicked lasers though). I've been having a lot of trouble with companies trying to get a 1w laser. I ordered the Artic from wicked which took over 2 months to not even get a shipping notice so I canceled that order. Then dragon lasers had the spartan in stock so I placed an order with them, then when i saw it was still in the que for over a week I asked them why it hasn't shipped and they said there back ordered so i canceled with them. Now the 1w from them is no longer available. So I ordered from think lasers where i originally got my 130mw laser thinking there wouldn't be any problems as i have received my order from them without a problem before. I Haven't heard anything from them in a week and I've been calling 5 times a day with no one picking up or returning emails. All the orders that i canceled i received my refund from them within a few days so at least that part is good. I will give think lasers another week before i cancel from them if i don't hear from them.

So here i am ordering from this company and hopefully I receive this laser. The good thing is they have you pay through paypal so if you don't receive your order you can get your money back by filing a dispute. Hopefully there laser comes through and if think lasers comes through whichever laser is better i will sell the other one or put it on my AK-47 :)

yobresal

Think Lasers scammed me in the past out of a $300 100mW green laser pointer back 4 or so years ago. They took my money and never sent me a laser. They are BIG FAT SCAMMERS. Never give your money to that outhouse.

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Cancel your order and get one from Yobresal. It will be cheaper, better quality, and shipped a whole lot faster.

joeymutz

Banned
I want to cancel but I'm afraid there going to send it anyway. I sent an email to cancel the first one i bought from them and they never did. I was charged and was sent the green 130mw laser. i wasn't mad because at least i had a laser.

I can't even get in touch with them so i don't know how they will even cancel it.

joeymutz

Banned
Yobresal do you have any for sale I will definitely buy one from you? I even have the batteries for it already. from ultrafire.

00Giorge

Thats good news.

Your papal transaction receipt is probably the only order info you'll get.
Ya I think your right, I hope it is fast shipping. I order stuff from China for my r.c. helicopters and some times I get it in 5 or 6 days, but I have had things get stopped in customs and it's been upto 3 weeks. At least I feel a little bit better now that I have shipping confirmation. Hopefully it's not a turd!
I just received an e-mail from PP confirming shipping also.

SMIDSY

Banned
back in my day the 1W barrier was only breached by those elite few.....

joeymutz

Banned
Cancel your order and get one from Yobresal. It will be cheaper, better quality, and shipped a whole lot faster.
I canceled the $170 one. I pm'd Yobresal hopefully he has one he is willing to sell me. I'm new here but I'm no idiot when it comes to these things. I was in the military for 4 years about 4 years ago and seen some cool shit they did with lasers way back over the sipernet terminal (classified internet) it's unclassified now though. It took a nuclear plant to operate one. That shit blew holes through mountains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.