Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W 445nm Lasers starting at 180$ Shipped!

Pictures are very very flaky to use as far as brightness is concerned.
You never know how foggy it is outside/dusty inside. Both of those things can make even low powered lasers look brighter than they are.
I will take some pics and let you be the judges. i will also upload a picture of my new green laser. it seems to be more yellow than green to me...

kiyoukan Can you let me know when my two units will ship. I expected them by now. Sorry for posting here but haven't heard back through PM

The main thing that concerns me is I paid on 11-8 and I was told they should ship by the following week.

Response has been intermitent. I am not saying he is scamming, I hate to do that when/if someone is really having problems but better communication is a must here.

3-5day shipping and now a month later makes customers worry.

PhysX

Disappeared again? No tracking number as promised once again... Will probably open a PayPal dispute tonight or tomorrow if confirmed not shipped yet.

OK contacting Paypal. This is ridiculous. I tried to give benefit of the doubt but one month later two lasers purchased promised one week turn around.

this guy looks like a scammer

Metric

Yes, it would be good to get a PM back just to be sure you have my order...

Just to be clear, are you saying you have placed an order and sent a paypal payment without so much as a PM confirmation?

save yourself the aggravation everyone and just buy one of Yobresal's units or the other guy who is selling the nearly 2-watt ones with really slick housings/hosts...(cost more but looks like they're worth it).

Just to be clear, are you saying you have placed an order and sent a paypal payment without so much as a PM confirmation?

No, I received plenty of PMs previous to when he was supposed to ship them -- was getting responses very quickly. Since then, nothing at all. I went ahead and filed a Paypal claim.

that guy's profile and postings give me a real shady vibe like something aint quite right ... trust your guts, grasshoppers ... stick with an American builder/seller like Yobresal or DTR ... Yob. is a good guy and dedicated to this hobby, fully which I appreciate, of course.

ok LPF noob question --- how do I put my Laser collection in the respective *colors* at bottom of my posts / signature ??!!