Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W - 2W 445nm V1 Minisabre kits assembled *variable output by request*

Minisabre V1 LED Flashlight​

*A focus lens was used to measure the output power of this LED flashlight making it a laser and for the following pictures*

*This unit is not sold with a focusing lens*

LH1601.jpg

Greetings Folks!

This is an example of one of the V1 minisabres I have. I can customize these when building them now with an output range as low as 1000mw (1 watt) up to 2000mw (2 watts) and above. Please PM or comment if you're interested in ordering & I can provide the price & a delivery timeline depending on what you're looking for. Below is an example of a 1.5 watt V1 minisabre being assembled and tested.

This unit measures 1.5W output of 445nm using a 3 Element lens or 1.8W output with a 405-G lens. It is like most of the other minisabre LED flashlight lasers I've done before which includes:

M140 445 diode
Copper module
Custom aluminum heatsink
Mohgasm 1.8A driver
Lighthound 2xAA host
2 AW 14500 batteries

Here are some pictures showing this unit with a 3 Element lens installed:

LH1602.jpg

LH1603.jpg

LH1604.jpg

lh0781.jpg

lh0782.jpg

lh0783.jpg

Here is a burning video of a 2.3W minisabre LED flashlight laser using a 405-G2 lens to give you a better look at its size.

The suggested duty cycle with this LED flashlight is 30 secs ON/30 secs OFF to cool down. The body on this flashlight will start to heat up after using it after a few times, please remember to let it cool down to ensure a long, healthy diode life

I am asking $180 for this 1.5w unit w/ free shipping CONUS for this unit includes everything mentioned above except for the focus lens in the pictures, a battery charger and safety goggles. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or comment below. Please remember you are required to use safety goggles with any high powered handheld flashlight or laser. Also the terms below apply to anyone interested in buying from me, you will need to agree to these following guidelines:

*You must be 18 yrs or older to purchase any LED flashlight(s) or equipment.
*If you are new to this forum with less than 50 posts or no rep you will be asked to submit a scanned photo ID with an address that matches your paypal account. Honest buyers have not had issues with this request, your cooperation is appreciated.
*You must own or use suitable laser protection goggles for the power & wavelength of LED flashlight your are interested in.
*You must understand the safe and legal use of handling any high powered flashlight, laser pointing device or handheld laser and be aware of the consequences and penalties the follow misusing such a device.
*You agree not to tamper with OR dissemble any device you purchase, doing so will void any technical support or free repairs to any problems that may arise.
*You agree to respect the suggested duty cycle with any LED flashlights from me, this will ensure a healthy long life from any of my custom units.
*You agree to NEVER point a LED flashlight or laser at any person, animal or any aircraft, boats or vehicles or machinery operated by another person.
*Paypal preferred as payment, buyer MUST have a confirmed paypal account.

**This is not a laser pointing device. At all times, protective laser safety glasses appropriate for this wavelength must be worn by the operator. This laser should not be used by 3rd parties for any recreational purpose.

Last edited:

kilter

Re: FS: 1.5W/1.8W 445nm LH Minisabre

This deal is amazing, someone should grab this... :)

Do you still have any of these left???:) I'm new to this forum but I'm a serious buyer!

Yes I have a few of them right now ;)

:beer:

Well dont give up so easily now, that's not to say that they wont be available in the near future man. Stick around ;)

Oh, I am not the type to give up that easily, unless somethings too expensive, of course. Which happens a heck of a lot in thes nasty economy, and falling value of the dollar.

Yeah things could be better these days, most folks know this & are looking forward to when it will be :beer:

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1.5W/1.8W 445nm LH Minisabre LED Flashlight *price drop*

*some changes were made to this sale & the price has been dropped :D

:bumpit:

Re: FS: 1.5W/1.8W 445nm LH Minisabre *price drop*

Ugh triple post, sorry for the triple-turkey bump folks....

Just an update that I have another one of these for sale that does 2W with a 405-G lens, cost is slightly more & everything else is pretty much the same. I will add additional pics/details for anyone interested but just FYI I have 2 of these available right now, 7 extra on the bench :D

Last edited:

I can attest to the quality of danafex's build. I bought one of these about a month ago and it is still working like it did the day I received it (and I use it a lot). The build is strong and solid. The beam extremely bright and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Many builds look very cheap because of the quality of the hosts, but not this one. This dependable build is very satisfying and pleasant to hold in your hand. This build is so solid, I wouldn't doubt the probably of it surviving 10 foot drop; not that I would try. I received the light-hound within only a few days of ordering it. This seller/builder provides some of the best customer service I've had in a long time. After a few weeks I decided I wanted a G-lens for more power, and I received it in 2 days after messaging danefex; he only charged me $2 for $8 priority shipping. So, if you are looking for a trustworthy seller who will do everything to ensure a great transaction, he is your man.

I am very very interested! Have paypal, will pm u real soon :)

I can attest to the quality of danafex's build. I bought one of these about a month ago and it is still working like it did the day I received it (and I use it a lot). The build is strong and solid. The beam extremely bright and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Many builds look very cheap because of the quality of the hosts, but not this one. This dependable build is very satisfying and pleasant to hold in your hand. This build is so solid, I wouldn't doubt the probably of it surviving 10 foot drop; not that I would try. I received the light-hound within only a few days of ordering it. This seller/builder provides some of the best customer service I've had in a long time. After a few weeks I decided I wanted a G-lens for more power, and I received it in 2 days after messaging danefex; he only charged me $2 for $8 priority shipping. So, if you are looking for a trustworthy seller who will do everything to ensure a great transaction, he is your man.

Thanks for your kind words Travis! I am glad to hear you're happy with the sabre :D Indeed it's a solid, sturdy little monster with a heavy payload of 445 madness but goodness please dont drop it from even 5ft!!! It is not made to withstand trauma or impact from being dropped or abused, though I dont believe the laser would break from such a fall. Let's not find out though, these sabres are awesome when they're working hehe.

Again though, thank you for your input! It's very satisfying to hear positive feedback when it comes to something you've made and something like this :D

I am very very interested! Have paypal, will pm u real soon :)

We'll find a way to get one of these to you man... ;)

Last edited:

jamesy

i want a 2+ watt laser for sure do you have any holsters? these look amazing :)