Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mw Flashligh laser 35$ shipped lens is stuck

Re: 150mw Flashligh laser 35$ shipped lens is stuc

seen this guys ebay feedback. 2 negatives for not sending items fairly recently. some bullshit about he didnt have money to send them ::) and also he recently made a new ebay account. old ebay is georgiajim86 and new one is MrTalbox07. id stay clear of this guy. dont even flame me wes, but i know you can't resist so whatever. be your immature self. im just looking out for my fellow laser enthusiasts.

HumanSymphony said:
seen this guys ebay feedback. 2 negatives for not sending items fairly recently. some bullshit about he didnt have money to send them ::) and also he recently made a new ebay account. old ebay is georgiajim86 and new one is MrTalbox07. id stay clear of this guy. dont even flame me wes, but i know you can't resist so whatever. be your immature self. im just looking out for my fellow laser enthusiasts.
yo you stalking me ? Dude im 14. i did send the stuff out,those queer bags had no patience. when some thing it out of stock,you cant send it. Wtf was i supposed to do ? and this is lasers not ebay. i ship my lasers prompt and safely. you can ask phoenix77 i have this "on hand"

Wesdaman14 said:
thanks ass holes for making my laser look like a POS
its all i could ever make,now im starting to think my laser is a POS and i failed :'(

Wes - it wasn't any of US that made your "laser" look like a POS - that is ALL you, guy. I subscribe to the philosophy of the school of hard knocks - and as such, HOPEFULLY you will learn not to attempt to sell anything that looks as bad as this does ever again. You are super fast to ignite in your self-righteous fury, but awfully slow to accept any kind of input - you keep your mind closed, and your mouth open, which is stupid. Your vapid comebacks, coupled with your lack of knowledge regarding the most basic forms of human language makes your attempts at communications laughable.

So - with all that being said, perhaps you can learn from this, and do the following :

* Learn from your mistakes, and be able to accept criticism - whether is be constructive or not
* Close your freaking mouth once in a while, and LISTEN to what others are saying
* Take better care of the items you are attempting to sell - the primary pictures were only over-shadowed by the horridly nasty background in your pictures. I halfway expected to see an actual piece of shit sitting on the floor next to the USPS box.
* Have PRIDE in what you do - {kind of expanding on previous points here a little bit}
* Clean up your pictures - use a backdrop cloth, hell even a T-shirt (preferably CLEAN) would help out
* Only photograph items that are in top condition that YOU would buy if you saw pictures of them
* Don't waste anyone's time by posting shit pictures, either - out of focus, or not zoomed enough pictures are bound to make
ANYONE leary of any purchases.
* Most of all, CALM DOWN ! EVERYONE knows you are 14 - you state that often enough ! If you expect even the tiniest bit of courtesy some may nicely hand you way due to your age, then HAVE SOME RESPECT for others.

No, I am not, "The Dad" or your keeper, or anyone of any real importance in your eyes, I am certain. BUT I DO care about the hobby, and about helping others - even if they refuse the help, or don't want it. Am I opinionated ? Yup ! Damned right I am. And I STICK to those opinions like glue, just like I stick to my own set of ethics - and to hell with anyone who doesn't like them.

Now that the ass-chewing is over (if that is your interpretation of it)....if you can see through the fury born haze in your mind for a moment, perhaps you can explain how you managed to replace the diode in this device without removing the lens ? I am curious, to say the least.

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1217176199/0#16 date=1217232098]seen this guys ebay feedback. 2 negatives for not sending items fairly recently. some bullshit about he didnt have money to send them  ::) and also he recently made a new ebay account. old ebay is georgiajim86 and new one is MrTalbox07. id stay clear of this guy. dont even flame me wes, but i know you can't resist so whatever. be your immature self. im just looking out for my fellow laser enthusiasts.
yo you stalking me ? Dude im 14. i did send the stuff out,those queer bags had no patience. when some thing it out of stock,you cant send it. Wtf was i supposed to do ? and this is lasers not ebay. i ship my lasers prompt and safely. you can ask phoenix77 i have this "on hand"[/quote]
No, idiot, I am not stalking you. It's called researching before you buy something. I was interested in buying a talkbox, but knowing how smug, cocky, and immature you are, I never trusted you one bit. Now seeing your feedback makes me glad I never bought from you. What's the difference between lasers and ebay? Nothing. Regardless of what it is you are responsible for ANYTHING you are selling and should act that way. Sure, you may have this laser on hand, but you also showed THREE talkboxes in your pictures. Why would you sell something if its out of stock? Your talkboxes were a scam anyway. You can get them for $30 shipped, then you put a $2 hose barb on it and sold it for $70. If you had any respect for other talkboxers you wouldn't be ripping them off. You just want all the money you can get.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1217176199/0#17 date=1217253340][quote author=HumanSymphony link=1217176199/0#16 date=1217232098]seen this guys ebay feedback. 2 negatives for not sending items fairly recently. some bullshit about he didnt have money to send them ::) and also he recently made a new ebay account. old ebay is georgiajim86 and new one is MrTalbox07. id stay clear of this guy. dont even flame me wes, but i know you can't resist so whatever. be your immature self. im just looking out for my fellow laser enthusiasts.
yo you stalking me ? Dude im 14. i did send the stuff out,those queer bags had no patience. when some thing it out of stock,you cant send it. Wtf was i supposed to do ? and this is lasers not ebay. i ship my lasers prompt and safely. you can ask phoenix77 i have this "on hand"[/quote]
No, idiot, I am not stalking you. It's called researching before you buy something. I was interested in buying a talkbox, but knowing how smug, cocky, and immature you are, I never trusted you one bit. Now seeing your feedback makes me glad I never bought from you. What's the difference between lasers and ebay? Nothing. Regardless of what it is you are responsible for ANYTHING you are selling and should act that way. Sure, you may have this laser on hand, but you also showed THREE talkboxes in your pictures. Why would you sell something if its out of stock? Your talkboxes were a scam anyway. You can get them for $30 shipped, then you put a $2 hose barb on it and sold it for $70. If you had any respect for other talkboxers you wouldn't be ripping them off. You just want all the money you can get.[/quote]
lets see you succeed in life buddy. At least i make money. i had 3 pictures so you can see wtf color i have and what it f in looks like. so what,you want me to not take pictures? And now its all about money.
so what if you can just put a 2$ barb in it, i make money doing something i like. its called "Profit"
you should know by now what it means. I never Scammed one of those buyers,they got there talkbox,they were impatient and could not wait the time it takes. the item used to make it were "back ordered" and it took almost 2 weeks for back order. Theres noting u can do when its back order but wait and wait till it arrives. And why does the way i act determine if buying is good from me ?
You dont know me,or my life so i suggest you shut your trap. you send the payment,i sent you what you payed for. thats all there is to it. i can be a Serial killer,and still have a good,Respectful business running. all it matters about is the product.

Ha, I'll succeed far beyond you in life, and it won't be by being a money-grubbing dick like you. Point is you had pictures of 3 items you DIDN'T EVEN HAVE. You should WAIT until you actually have them OR mention they're on backorder in the damn description. Yea, it's all about the product. Products you don't even have ::) How do WE know that you actually did send them? You could be lying your little ass off. Making a new account (probably because of bad feedback) is a very scammer-like thing to do.

HumanSymphony said:
Ha, I'll succeed far beyond you in life, and it won't be by being a money-grubbing dick like you. Point is you had pictures of 3 items you DIDN'T EVEN HAVE. You should WAIT until you actually have them OR mention they're on backorder in the damn description. Yea, it's all about the product. Products you don't even have ::) How do WE know that you actually did send them? You could be lying your little ass off. Making a new account (probably because of bad feedback) is a very scammer-like thing to do.
no no and nooo.i did have the talkboxes,i sold them all. its called a default pic. as soon as i tried to order more,thats when they went on back order,and it was too late to mention it. I Re made an account cause the piss heads as eBay charge too much for seller fees. i was up to 80$ when i sold like 5 items. i am not waisting money on eBay fees that high. and i very much succeed in life,i just don't like it when people call me a scammer,and bring up irrelevant stuff that happened long ago. i am trying to start over again,then comes along a asshole and then they piss me the f*** off and then i go through it all again.

I was joking man - you should have seen my first try- I spent over £150 making a senkat red in a mxdl

I couldn't finish it at all so I paid another member to do it for me

I am sorry is it seemed like I was taking the piss - I was just joking

this thread is now ruined so no longer need it, i made a new one,with out hate comments.

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
this thread is now ruined so no longer need it, i made a new one,with out hate comments.

Well, that makes alott of sense now, doesn't it. This isn't eBay. Changing the thread will NOT make the knowledge disappear. No body "made" your laser "look" like anything. It is what it is. Learn from your mistakes. Don't expect others to tell you how sweet you smell when you are smeared with your own excrement!

Peace,
dave

duuude.... You cant just list something on ebay when you dont have it ;D

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

going to lock this thread since its turned into arguing now. if anyone thinks it should be reopened please send me a PM