Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12X Violet media

HIMNL9

LOL at the "wear protections" at the end of the video, too .....

..... not the goggles, the "other" protections ..... i was not knowing they protect you from lasers, too :whistle: ..... (J/K :p :crackup:

Yes, dimensions are right! It looked so nice that I have decided to buy one; well, I got it yesterday, and it looks very well manufactured (and what's unbelievable, it is stronger, as a flashlight, than the Surefire 6P Led).
BTW, herewith a picture just to show the size, in comparison with a 8x IgorT (equipped with a JayRob EZ-focus adapter) and a dilda.

Yes, it is a nice light! I now have this violet as well as a red in this host and I even got an extra for a nice, bright flashlight.
I have powered it with 2 CR123As for some really high output light, but it does heat up a bit with 6V input.

I don't have any "real" flashlights to compare it to but by far this is the brightest I have owned.

LOL at the "wear protections" at the end of the video, too .....

..... not the goggles, the "other" protections ..... i was not knowing they protect you from lasers, too :whistle: ..... (J/K :p :crackup:

I thought nobody noticed that part. ;)