Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12X in Ehgemus Host For Sale

Thanks for the laser!!!! I got it today after work. I didn't even bother testing it before I opened it up. I completely disassembled the laser and modified it and re-assembled it. this diode is friggen hot! It is now putting out 800mW. Man this thing is bright. I love it. Can't beat the price either. THANK YOU.

DJNY

I´m interested how long it is going to survive at 800mW before it die :eg:

...come to my mind...

Me too. It doesn't seem to be generating any heat so I have a good feeling about this laser. Sure it bright. Makes the spot look white.

That is ridiculous! Is it still lazing

edit: I'm sorry forgot this was a sales thread!

My personal is a Chrome pocket mini at 830mW and it lases happily without any problems.

Luke, you keep pushing these 12X LOL I am willing to bet that you own the highest power 405nm laser out there... IN THE WORLD! 830mW is insane, I want to get my 8X put togeather... NOW!!! LOL It is like $20 to have FP build it, that is if the shipping problem did not ruin my diode... GOTTA FIX MY RPL FIRST!

I highly doubt your laser got killed in shipping. It was packaged and all the vitals are protected within the host. Even with an extremely bumpy ride I can't imagine anything happening to it. You should be fine.