Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12-14 mm inner diameter threaded brass lens tube/mount? Where to find, who can make?

I'm looking for some brass threaded lens holder/tubes to mount some 11.0 mm outer diameter aspheric lenses in, does anyone know who makes the M9*0.5 lens holders we use which hold a 6 mm diameter lens and fit a standard 12mm module? I'm hoping if I can find the people who make those, they might make some larger tubes for me. Maybe someone already makes such a lens holder for a larger diameter aspheric lens?

Last edited:

Re: 11.0 mm inner diameter threaded brass lens tube/mount? Where to find, who can mak

Hi,
I have a 9mmx0.5 tap and die that i use for my focus adapters. Do you have a link for the 11mm lens? And what over all length , so 11mm x 9mm x 0.5

Rich:)

BobMc

Re: 11.0 mm inner diameter threaded brass lens tube/mount? Where to find, who can mak

I'm looking for some brass threaded lens holder/tubes to mount some 11.0 mm outer diameter aspheric lenses in, does anyone know who makes the M9*0.5 lens holders we use which hold a 6 mm diameter lens and fit a standard 12mm module? I'm hoping if I can find the people who make those, they might make some larger tubes for me. Maybe someone already makes such a lens holder for a larger diameter aspheric lens?

If I remember correctly I think Lifetime once told me he makes his own diode modules. He might be willing to make a few customs for you?? :thinking:

Edit; looks like Lifetime was typing the same time I was. Hope it works out. :)

Last edited:

Yeah, the ones we get from eBay are not going to be easy to find. I know DTR has some made for his purposes, but I don't know if he would be willing to divulge the supplier. I think your best bet would be one of the machinists who are members here.

Last edited:

Hi,
The tube can be stepped down from the 11mm side to 9x0.5 tread im thinking