Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mw rayfoss greenie

Rayfoss 100mw greenie

Appearance/Feel

Very sturdy in your hand, great looking and the button feels great

Features
Has a key switch on the back, focusing head and shutter for extra protection.

Beam/Dot
The dot is super bright and the beam can be seen inside in the light and outside it looks like a mini lightsaber.

Abilities

Can pop a balloon in less than 3 seconds, lights matches in less than five and can burn leather and other dark/black objects

Customer Service
Faona answered all my questions in a timely manner and had all the answers unlike resellers! Shipping was quick around 12 days and she even included a free 18650 li-on charger.

Overall this laser is a great laser with all the features at 65.00 dollars or 75.00 dollars you really cant go wrong!

Attachments

• 100_2167.JPG
    100_2167.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_2169.JPG
    100_2169.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_2171.JPG
    100_2171.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

That looks nice, is it focusable? I would think 100mW would light matches in a lot less then 10 seconds.

That looks nice, is it focusable? I would think 100mW would light matches in a lot less then 10 seconds.
yes it is, I just hadn't changed my first post if i focus it all the way out it can light a match in 2-3 seconds!!!

No I have no way of testing the output but faona told me the laser was 115 and it looks quite close my 100mw photonic disruptor.

Yeah it was and faona is very pleasant to deal with!!! I have never had such great customer service from a company.

Can someone tell me if i should have included any other information this is my first review and im always looking at ways to make my self better!

Silvershot, it's hard to calculate divergence from a focusable laser. Unless you mean focused to infinity, which would give you a large beam.

Good review, you've convinced me to buy one. Beamshots are one thing that's missing.

Silvershot, it's hard to calculate divergence from a focusable laser. Unless you mean focused to infinity, which would give you a large beam.

Good review, you've convinced me to buy one. Beamshots are one thing that's missing.
I would love to put some up but when ever I take them they look grainy. But trust me its a solid beam at night and it is pretty nice inside as well! but I will try to do some tonight. I just got like four lasers yesterday so im kinda busy:beer:

I would love to put some up but when ever I take them they look grainy. But trust me its a solid beam at night and it is pretty nice inside as well! but I will try to do some tonight. I just got like four lasers yesterday so im kinda busy:beer:

Can you take longer exposures and step down the ISO, or is it just have bad low-light performance? Usually you can get around grain...

I dont believe my camera has longer exposure:undecided:. It just doesn't handle low light photos. also the laser is so bright it makes the pictures look weird.

Does it have a "fireworks" or "night landscape" mode? That always gave me a few second exposure on my P&S.