Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW O-Like Green ‘Cute’ Laser w/ Pics!

wbayw

How long did you use the laser before it died? Have you kept the duty cycle? I am going to buy the 150 mW one. Somebody who bought also the 150mW, what was the power that o-like measured before they sent it to you? Under or over 150 mW?
Thanks

How long did you use the laser before it died? Have you kept the duty cycle? I am going to buy the 150 mW one. Somebody who bought also the 150mW, what was the power that o-like measured before they sent it to you? Under or over 150 mW?
Thanks

Yes, of course, I actually kept it bellow 20 seconds to just allow the diode to last longer. They said it was 120 over e-mail. There wasn't even a little paper or any instructions in the package.

my 150mW "Cute" laser reappeared today...
in a spot that is actually impossible.
made my bed, left the room, came back and there it was in the center of my bed, sitting there on top of the blankets like someone had just placed it there.
now, I was joking about the worm hole stuff... but this is just creepy...
I'm wondering if someone has a key to my apartment...

there's no way! that's crazy. maybe you have a split personality and don't remember moving it. did it come back fixed?

Ash

my 150mW "Cute" laser reappeared today...
in a spot that is actually impossible.
made my bed, left the room, came back and there it was in the center of my bed, sitting there on top of the blankets like someone had just placed it there.
now, I was joking about the worm hole stuff... but this is just creepy...
I'm wondering if someone has a key to my apartment...

If you rent. Then your landlord should have a key. :eek:
Perhaps he stole it (but forgot to steal safety glasses), then turned it on and realised that it's going to blind him and gave it back. :)

If you rent. Then your landlord should have a key. :eek:
Perhaps he stole it (but forgot to steal safety glasses), then turned it on and realised that it's going to blind him and gave it back. :)

had to put a new lock set a few months ago, as far as I know I have the only keys because my landlord hasn't come to pick his key up yet.

udanis

Could anyone tell me the way the battery goes in this lasers? It looks like the positive should touch the tail cap. The instructions are confusing Here are what the instructions said " never put the battery in reverse polarity, the battery "+" towered the tail cap

Thanks
Alex

Asa

Could anyone tell me the way the battery goes in this lasers? It looks like the positive should touch the tail cap. The instructions are confusing Here are what the instructions said " never put the battery in reverse polarity, the battery "+" towered the tail cap

Thanks
Alex

It says it right there. Put the + side towards the tail cap, or back.

udanis

Ok I got the laser polarity figured out, but the tail cap doesn't actually work. The laser works when you just the + terminal to the case. I tested the tail cap with a multi meter and it's always an open circuit. :-/ I sent o-like a email hopefully this will work out.