Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1000mw 532nm from Boblaser

Has anyone try this from boblaser? 1000mw Most Powerful Green Laser Pointer(BGP-0018B) :anyone:

Specification :
Model:BGP-0018B
Wavelength(nm):532±1
Output power(mW):1W :drool:
Transverse mode:TEM00
Operating mode:CW
Beam divergence,full angel(mard):<1.5
Beam diameter at the aperture(mm):~1.5
Switch:push button
Surface color:Black
Range in darkness(m):5000~10000
Power supply:1*"No.18650"Li batteries
Expected lifetime(hours):5000
Warranty 6 months
RemarkLED indicator,remote connector and key switch are available.

Feature:
Adjustable focus, with safety key
Adding extra cooling system
Well tested and high quality green laser pointer
Clearly visible in the dark
Fixed focus, continuous output
Using long lifetime chip, more than 8000hours

Application Area:
Astronomy enthusiasts
Museums ,Gallery guides
Building field / mining field
Business person/ Conference Speaker
Bars, KTV, clubs, concert site

Packing list :
1xManual
1xRechargeable battery 18650
1XCharger
1XBlack Gift box
1XSafety Key
1X Laser pointer

anselm

Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

Boblaser has a pretty bad reputation around this forum.
1000mW of 532nm is a straight out lie.
Don't buy it.

Kevlar

Boblasers has a very bad reputation, not only the lasers, but the guy himself. Just search "boblaser" and see what ya find.

A real 1W 532nm laser, assuming it is built very nicely and has a generous efficiency, will require at least a 4W pump diode.

I dont know about you, but that host looks too small to effectivly house such a diode.. let alone power it with just a single 18650 at any decent runtimes.

Sorry buddy! yet another crap site who lies about thier specs (and many many others more do too!)

:thinking: yeah you're right man

Boblasers has a very bad reputation, not only the lasers, but the guy himself. Just search "boblaser" and see what ya find.

hahahahah.. i always searching for name of company in case that i buy from wrong company. :D

i'm waiting my money to be enoung for it :angel:
at least for Laserglow 650mW that every year, it has a $1000 discount! :drool: so it'll costs only $1989

:lasergun:

It seems me very absurd , spend this huge money quantity on buy one of these.

Is posible build a green lasers above 1W of power and more.

I think later, you'll notice that isn't necesary spend much money in a laser. Hercules is a very good laser, but why buy one of these? You are a pro? You need it for something special that requires much power? I'm sure that not. In the entire forum, very few people have one of these. SO, Think about...

Last edited:

GBD

ok , pls make a 40-100 W HANDHELD DEVICE FOR ME !

Hand held? LOL!

Those setups will no doubt wieght over 100LB if you are going CW. and require a high wattage powersource or the likes.

Now pulsed ND:YAG alone on the other hand.. that we can make handheld (well.. somewhat.. there was a member here that built one as a rifle).. and in some serious power, although this is 1064nm.. so you get your power. but minus the visability.

Id stay away from making your own DPSS systems until you get more experience and knowledge, that will make the differance from succsess and huge dissapointment. (not as easy as hooking up a diode to a driver then screwing some lens and viola) either way though, a homemade DPSS outputing 1W, and in a handheld will definatly cost less then $5K to build.

Last edited:
hey, i just looking around their site, and it is no longer using 18650, but use 26650.
1000mw Most Powerful Green Laser Pointer(BGP-0018B)--BOBLASER--Green laser pen,Green laser pointer,Blue laser pointer,Red laser pointer

i know that boblaser have a bad reputation, but one thing that i believe is, every laser manufacturer from china have a same factory, every parts comes as a bulk, but the one makes it diferent is on it suppliers/seller name on internet.
you can see on their "profile" at their website, almost of them has a same profile picture of their factory. i dunno if it is only a ripoff each other :thinking: