Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100 + mW, BLUESKY LASER FOR SALE

As the title says, this laser came from BLUESKY MARKETING U.K. It is their "STEALTH" model, meaning that it is all flat, matte black, in color even the pocket clip. It's got an adjustable beam, & when focused down all the way, this laser has the THINNEST BEAM / lowest diversion of any laser I've ever seen, & I've seen a lot of them. It runs on 2 X AAA batteries, & has a very brilliant green beam. It has less than 30min. usage time on it, 'cause the day after it arrived, my 600mW Green showed up, so it's just been sitting in its metal shipping box. Brand new, it cost me $200.00 with S&H, so considering its immaculate condition & low usage time, I'd like to get ~ $100 - $125 from the sale of it, but I will consider some cash & laser items in combination. Please contact me via PM. Thanks for looking. rob

PS, Here's the link that I bought the laser from; http://www.blueskymarketing.co.uk

Last edited:

thats a sweet looking laser Rob kinda looks like a leadlight or lyra style
i liked those styles

Thanks John. Yeah, that's what caught my eye when I bought it, plus the fact that it's fully adjustable, & burns great when focused to a pin point. Wish I didn't have to sell her, but I need the $$$. rob

So...a <1mW laser for $100-125? I don't see how it has ANY burning capabilities whatsoever. Could you expain for me how that works?

Look at the title... 100mW+

EDIT: Wow I was late. That's what you get for opening the page in a new tab and not looking at it for a while then thinking that it's current...

Last edited:
I own the 50mW version and it puts out 70mW average. Tightest divergence I've ever seen too... (read: excellent buy!)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/megagreen-uk-stealth-50-mw-532-nm-37961.html
3148443267_d4d0b02f6c.jpg

Last edited: