Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1,6W 525nm green laser diode

Philipnzw

Just completed my 1w green and its already so bright.
Seems like we just found our next best green diode.
RIP our wallets.

Last edited:
First I have heard of the 1.6 watt green, is that the raw output before the collimation lens? Where can I find them listed for sale? Curious what they cost.

Shit, fricken new diode to drain my wallet! The divergence of each side isn't bad at all either, actually, for the power very good, even better than the NDG7475T we push to 1.3 watts, but I cannot find a seller or price yet. Thank you for the info Robert.

Last edited:
This is what's in another post but the data sheet shows a window can......however trinh has a GBall diode so ???????

I want like 10 of them, but not right now.... I just bought 10 watts of green in a DPSS a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
650 Yuan is 91 dollars.......but that same site has the nugm03 for 700 yuan .........that's strange......well you can buy through an agent.....actually check with Barnette Unlimited / Shmackitup, I think he speaks Chinese IINM.

CDBeam777 deals with china on our 6x pairs, he might could get some......I would like a couple......well depending on the price I want 1 anyway.

Too bad Jordan is MIA

Last edited:
That would be greatly helpful to speak their language! I will check it out. :)

This is what's in another post but the data sheet shows a window can......however trinh has a GBall diode so ???????

Robert, I have been asking around about the taobao offering of a 1.6 watt output green diode and finding it is likely a selected NUGM03 which is able to produce extra power, not the new NDG7D75T (As you mentioned about the integral lens, the G-Ball is the giveaway).

Techhood is hoping to have some of the new 1.4 watt output rated 525 nm NDG7D75T diodes in stock in a month or so. I checked the DTR LPF google store for a U.S. source, but didn't see them, or mention of them there. I will ask Jordan, maybe he will see this and chime in whether he will be getting them.

Edit: Emailed Jordan and asked him to take a look at this thread.

Last edited:
Shmackitup said he has a few, I didn't ask about the can........yea the GBall can in the taebao ad didn't add up too me either, like the 08 vs. 0A N-company would change the part number if they put a different can on the same chip or changed the security block to that backing plate, data sheet should depict a block or backing plate if ndg7d75 was a gball, also ndg has always been a window can unit just like blue ndb, all the gballs are nugm/nubm but there could ever be a surprise, but the image is a window can so........if this is a revised stronger window 525 then there may be a less expensive GBall sister as well.

Last edited:
Hmmm...As I seem to recall...Some G-Ball units have a good Infinity Focus....Some do not !! At $ 100 a crack....Me no gamble !!! Wait...What we need ks a new novel way to combine diode outputs !!! MMMMM ??? Oh " Ghost of Future Christmas " hints we will see this soon !!!! CDBeam