Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

~1.5W 445nm Laser Burning Things

Here's the EXTENSIVE video. I performed 18 different "experiments" in it :D you could say I got a little carried away. The most impressive thing about this laser (at least to me) is how fast it pops balloons and lights matches!

1023101348a-1.jpg

-Jakob

Last edited:

DTR

Man that sounds weak. I would tell the guy you bought it from it is crap.:crackup:

Man that sounds weak. I would tell the guy you bought it from it is crap.:crackup:

Yeah man, so much weaker than I expected, I'm gonna have to neg rep you for selling me such a crappy laser! :)

-Jakob

P.S. Will be uploading a video of it tonight!

DTR

I think you are having a little too much fun with that.;)

Good to see you are wearing you safety glasses.:beer:

Last edited:
Sweet can't wait, I bought the Black Cree 18650 1.6, says its coming on thursday. As per usual, the lighthound stuff I ordered got here in 2 days from tx to ca, shipped same day as the laser too lol. damn UPS

Nice video a Cool Picture.:) Thats Pretty fast to burn through all those cases.

lol.. fire! fire!

excellent video. i like the section where you burn through 5 cd cases then light a match.

the 1+ watt blue handheld lasers make nasty little stingers.

Thanks flogged. Yea that is a great demonstration of its power :D. I hope you don't mean stingers as in stinging unsuspecting victims with a >1W laser though!

-Jakob