Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.45watt 30k scanner project

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my new laser yesterday a 1450mw second hand CNI laser.

got some 30k scanners and will be putting an order in this week for a case to be made.

so will have a new scanner soon :)

19042009241.jpg

19042009242.jpg

FokoF

Andy your collection just keeps getting more impressive!
I think Range is telling you to wear your goggles and not to leave them on the floor..hahaha
Where did you pick that up second hand? I would love to find a gem like that...

oh i see, you dont need goggles when taking pics ;)

i have learned my lession from lasers an wont be making that mistake again dont worry.

well you say growing LOL.

i dismantled my 300mw green scanner, so i could use the 30k scanners. so its a kinda upgrade.

im gona make a 300mw 10k scanner for my brother, providing he can afford it!!

ohhhh you want my secrets!! ;)

you'd best PM me

Gotta love those big greens :D

Single color scanners are so much easier - I imagine you'd have no problems throwing that together in a day if you wanted.

if i had the case and alum board yeah it would be a peice of piss.

i would expect to have it up and running in half a day to be honest, its not alot of work.

lucky due to the money situation in the world the metal place isnt busy and it shouldnt take to long for them to make me a case.

then after this ive got a tiny 500mw rgv 20k scanner to build. then this one for my brother

^^ yeah yeah LOL

i know what im doing ;)

its a die4laser power meter although he dont make them anymore.

id be lost without it to be honest

That is nice that you seem to have gotten a good unit. The 1.3 Watt green that I got from them is in a serious tem01 mode and only puts out 1 watt. Oh well they knocked off 100 Euro from the price. The 300mW Blue laser I picked up from them is top notch though. Starts to change mode at 400mW so it is best ran at 80% Get ready for some spectacular beam shows. You could probably even do an outdoor if it was humid enough outside.

well i also had issue, it was stated on the site as 900mw with beam size issues.

when i got it, it was doing 500mw and had lots of beam issues. turns out it needed a completely new 808, so i got a 5watt for it and im now getting what you see. it did have a 4watt 808 in it

when i say me, i didnt do a thing, thanks martijn for fixing the laser up for me. top man

yes the plan is to send some e-mails abot about doing some firework shows - lots of smoke ;)

FokoF

aaaaa Andy i see on PL you purchased it from Kvant your secret is out man!ha
If you dont find a home for that 300mw, I'll be happy to adopt it and give it a good home... haha

lol ;)

i did have it up for sale not so long ago but had no takers!

let me speak to my bro and ill let you know

FokoF

I've been MIA for a while... ;D A DAC is first on my wishlist , but a nice bright green is rather tempting! Wonder if I could just put a nice big C-mount in my DX module and get it up to 1watt ::)

LOL you could and you could also fry the crystals at the same time

ok my brother dont want me to make him one just yet so its for sale.

heres a link

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6975

now i have to sell it as faulty, but its not really faulty

its a 100mw module but goes up to 300mw.

can you tell which is the 500mw green and which is this faulty 100mw green??

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x202/magicmushrooms1/uklm 3 5/?action=view&current=uklm35.flv

i would acceot £150 for it

FokoF

Talk about unstable, dam!.... that can't be good for the diode. Wonder if the psu is faulty?....
Right one is the 100mw?haha
Pounds or Dollars? if its pounds its a little steep, since a 100mw from LSP is 160 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.