Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP $180

Sorry I have none.

Thats a shame, you should get some i see lots people here order their goggles separately.. you can make their life easier by letting them opt for charger and goggles while making some extra cash..

damn i want to build you a site!!:beer:
i have something ready i can let you have it FOC..

There are also those who prefer to choose their own goggles (multi-wavelength, different styles, etc...) As for the charger you are right. It seems that many people here are in need and want of a charger with this. It will fit in the same packaging so it wouldn't be a problem. The price would go up to $190. I will consider it or maybe just order some for those who ask. I am not interested in a site. Thanks though.

There are also those who prefer to choose their own goggles (multi-wavelength, different styles, etc...) As for the charger you are right. It seems that many people here are in need and want of a charger with this. It will fit in the same packaging so it wouldn't be a problem. The price would go up to $190. I will consider it or maybe just order some for those who ask. I am not interested in a site. Thanks though.

Noo.. I mean make the goggles (OD4 at 445nm at least) and charger (individually) optional.
Amazon.com: Kits: 6 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger: Battery Superstore
or
Amazon.com: Card: 2 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LIFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger: Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more

Sounds like a really good deal to me! I can feel my fingers pulling to the PM button..
Cheers :beer:

Yeah I do not recommend either of those batteries because of their Lower voltage. I include the proper Voltage batteries for this laser. I decided to order proper chargers so I will be increasing the price slightly and including a dual CR123A charger with all orders. People will still be on their own for goggles.

DJNY

those dragon lasers seems cheaper, i hope it has the same protection as the one on ebay by " powerfulpurchase"

Cheaper isn´t always better especially when we talk about eyes..
Anyway, the DL goggles are fine what I´ve read so far but I would trust the LASERGLOW goggles more. My eyes would be worth the $30 more you have to pay for them. Yes the DL goggles are good for their price, but with shipping they are also $43.

Yeah I do not recommend either of those batteries because of their Lower voltage. I include the proper Voltage batteries for this laser. I decided to order proper chargers so I will be increasing the price slightly and including a dual CR123A charger with all orders. People will still be on their own for goggles.

I've tried both batteries and the Tenergy LiFEPO4 deliver 0.98-1.00A current to this laser while the included Juice brand deliver only 0.75-0.86A both batteries charged (not in the same charger obviously). Even though the LiFEPO4 batteries are only 3.8V max each and the Juice brand are 4.2V max each. Odd that higher voltage delivers less current but it does. I don't know if it's because of the driver or because of the Juice brand batteries not being able to deliver as much current.

It's also possible I have defective Juice brand batteries as when they arrived one of them was down to 1.8V, though it charged up to 4.2V fine without overheating.

This is just my personal experience, someone else should test them to verify.

OK Laserglow or OEM Laser Systems?:undecided:
their price vary by a dollr or two with laserglow's lpfgogs coupon..

OEM Laser Systems (Style 34 High Tech) two for $182.08 total:
ARG - UV, Blu Ray, Argon, Blue, KTP Green Protection ARG - UV, Blu Ray, Argon, Blue, KTP Green Protection [NR-ARG-EN207] - $78.20
Redemption code anyone?? tihs will make this deal far more lucrative than laserglow's. PM me and you will have my gratitude forever! :beer:

Laserglow (LSG-532-NS-7) two for $185.90 total (+lpfgogs coupon...):
https://www.laserglow.com/AGS

Which has better customer service etc. please share your experience.:thanks:

Last edited:

What batteries and charger do you supply with the laser (Specific model + link would be much appreciated)
You may want to update it in the first post.. :)

@ludwigfan you should be getting much more current going into the diode with the juice brand then what you are reporting. I will try to do some tests and let you k ow how much exactly.

@liranxs
I supply "juice" brand rechargeable CR123A batteries. When I get the chargers in I will add a pic of those and the batteries.

Toke

DC-DC converters set for a fixed output power are well known to use more current with lower voltage. It's perfectly normal as power is current times voltage.

DC-DC converters set for a fixed output power are well known to use more current with lower voltage. It's perfectly normal as power is current times voltage.

Ah yes of course! How did I forget that? So then the Juice brand batteries current flow should increase as their voltage drops until it drops too low. I will test this later. Thanks for reminding me!

Toke

Ah yes of course! How did I forget that? So then the Juice brand batteries current flow should increase as their voltage drops until it drops too low. I will test this later. Thanks for reminding me!

No problem, I am an electrician from a long line of schoolteachers. :D

Arcani

I would love to get this. Just have to see if I have the money. But since it will most likely not be available for another 10 days I have some time to figure that out.