Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

►CLOSED AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

Re: ►AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

Ok, I'm back in! I just looked through my stuff, I can afford to get ONE sled. Not 2 like I hoped, just 1...But oh well, I will have 2 SF a GGW and a PHR in the end :D

Last edited:

Well, I'm not committing to anything yet, and I feel there seems to be a lot of tension in this GB but, does the full sled for $10.50 or $10.60 or whatever, does that come with the SF blu-ray diode AND the red diode? (the SF sled does come with a red burner diode right?)

...yep

This is NOT just aimed at you BP

Folks! I know that there have not been many "actual" Group Buys done lately. Many of the "newer" members do not really understand how they work.

However, this idea that they will just "drop out" is NOT acceptable.

The number of units in the GB is REQUIRED for the GB to go forward. Just dropping out does much more than affect your wallet. It affects the timing of the GB (and so everyone else in the GB). If one "drops out" at the last minute, the GB will have to be held up until the person running the GB can scramble to get those units sold. It may even cause the GB to fail.

Yes, sometimes things happen and a commitment may have to be dropped "for an emergency." However, It appears that people are "planning" on keeping the option open from the beginning. NOT COOL! That is NOT how a GB works. You are making a commitment not just to the guy running the GB, but to every other member of that GB as well

If you make a commitment to a GB here, it is a COMMITMENT! It is NOT a "hey I'll try" statement. If you cannot commit to the GB, you should just buy from a store.

Peace,
dave

Thanks for covering for me there daguin ;)

And what daguin said, this is not a "mmm I think i want one but I can't pay for it" thread, pls read the first post if you aren't sure how an actual GB works :)

As for batch one, The sleds have shipped from china to me, by UPS. I will post tracking number on the first thread as soon as it goes online on the UPS website.

As for some of the other Batch twoers You got the payment wrong... I mean, everyone who has paid me but 1 person got it wrong lol... You add extra shipping:
IF
  • You have MORE than 5 sleds/diodes (combined) in your cart
    THEN
  • Take your total number of sleds/didoes, and do this: [(Total#OfSleds/Diodes)-5] = "X"
  • IF You do not live in the US, add "X" number of "Extra Shipping (Int'l)" to your cart
  • IF You DO live in the US, add "X" number of "Extra Shipping (Domestic)" to your cart
  • Done :)

Regards,

amk

EDIT: Ima refund anyone who did it wrong lol.

Last edited:

So I was sent the following e-mail from googlecheckout:

During a recent review, we found that your website accepts donations. In accordance with Google Checkout policies at Content policies : General Information - Google Checkout Merchant Help, you may only use Google Checkout to process donations if your business has a legitimate tax exempt status and displays this status publicly. However, we were unable to confirm your organization's tax exempt status.

To avoid suspension of your Google Checkout account, please refrain from processing donations and remove any Google Checkout Donate buttons from your website.

If you represent a 501(c)3 organization and would like to process donations using Google Checkout, please respond to this message with a scanned copy of either of the following within five business days:

- Federal IRS 990 tax form
- IRS Letter of Determination declaring your organization's 501(c)3 tax exempt status

So I cannot accept donations via GC... I will see if I can revise the shopping cart code, but I will most likely just remove the donations box and replace it with a paypal donation link.

Regards,

amk

Aaw heck, that's too good to pass up. Can I get into this GB for one diode?
So that's $10.50 + Intl. Shipping to Canada $4, so total $14,50 for one unit, correct?

Let me know and i'll paypal you as soon as you give me your goahead.

Thanks dude for this GB, great deal! (and my first time participating to a GB) :D

Robert

Aaw heck, that's too good to pass up. Can I get into this GB for one diode?
So that's $10.50 + Intl. Shipping to Canada $4, so total $14,50 for one unit, correct?

Let me know and i'll paypal you as soon as you give me your goahead.

Thanks dude for this GB, great deal! (and my first time participating to a GB) :D

Robert

14.50 for one full sled shipped internationally, $14.00 for just the diode.

I'll put you in batch 3, you wont be paying till batch two is done.

14.50 for one full sled shipped internationally, $14.00 for just the diode.

I'll put you in batch 3, you wont be paying till batch two is done.

Many thanks my friend. I'll be on standby. :D
- Robert

Hey, Amk, you can move me to batch #3 and drop in Roddenberry or someone else to batch #2. I really appreciate your work on this but I just had to get a 445nm diode, so I need to save up a little for now. Sorry if it causes any trouble.

Sorry, I will have to drop out from batch 3 (If there is a list I missed it).
I really don't like to commit and flake out. There just seems to be some confusion with this GB and I will no longer be needing these diodes.
Thank you.

rev0

I will commit for one sled (for batch 3 now, I assume), domestic shipping -> $12.50 total correct? Do I pay using the batch 2 payment link? I can pay as soon as this is all confirmed. I'm new to group buys.

I will update post when I get home, I am at the Frankfurt Airport atm, flight boarding in 20 minutes.

@RA_P: There is no confusion with this GB, you are mistaken. But If you want to withdraw I will take you off the list, just for future participants, do not commit unless you are 100% sure you are gonna do this pls.

I am in for one, total price, shipped to Croatia?

rev0

I will commit for one sled (for batch 3 now, I assume), domestic shipping -> $12.50 total correct? Do I pay using the batch 2 payment link? I can pay as soon as this is all confirmed. I'm new to group buys.

I'd like to bump up my order to 2 sleds, for a total of $23(?).

HIMNL9

@ amkdeath, you have a PM

Batch one sleds have arrived

Packing batch one sleds, will update batch 2 payments/batch 3 commitments when I'm done.

Batch one sleds have arrived

Packing batch one sleds, will update batch 2 payments/batch 3 commitments when I'm done.
Dunno if you caught it, I am in for one SFAW sled , how much is total shipped to Croatia?
So I can pay soon, around tuesday I think.