Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your experiences in shipping time from Hong Kong

Pretty good huh!! People specifically demand shipments from HK post now, I have read some recent reviews and the shipping time has been reduced to half in most case as low as 7 days.. Even though you cannot rely on the exact delivery date could be the 7th day or as much as 20th day or more but for a free shipping, can't get any better than this!

The main problem arises when the company you purchased from would ship it (processing time i guess) after two weeks, so a months time is inevitable in this case!

Still, Averages 2 weeks , from my experience! but now i can safely say 7-14 days!

I wasn't expecting my package until late march-early april... Wow I'm happy now :p

One time I have waited a YEAR for a package to arrive from China. You Americans are so lucky..... :whistle:

kadath

Less than a week from Fasttech with upgraded shipping (less than $1) by HK Post.

This makes no sense.... My order was shipped MARCH 1st 2013

I received it today MARCH 14th 2014 (10 business days).... :whistle::drool::thinking:

What is going on!? Is hong kong suddenly closer to me? lol

They should just fly it over the pole and have it to you sooner!

I've had some super fast shipments from fasttech. here are a couple of examples.

order1_zps9857f83d.jpg

order2_zpsd0ef5ff1.jpg

order3_zpsbbeddd5e.jpg

Customer service will get back to you within 24 hours. so as long as you send a ticket before you go to bed they usually respond by time i wake up the next day. i also had got a very unpowered 532nm module, opened a ticket, they sent me a replacement, all i had to do was send it to a Florida address and they paid for that return shipping as well.

Zeebit

My 405nm pens still did not show up. Its been 3 weeks. Gonna wait for one more week them open a dispute if I still won't get them.