Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

YOU SAY you like laser & shows-- READ THIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats this other forum you guys are talking about and is there any website for the event in north carolina or atleast some where i can get more information on it?
Try reading the first post in the thread. I know it's long, but come on, don't be that lazy.

The other forum is Photonlexicon.

i did read the first post i was looking for more information than that dont worry i got what i needed from someone else

My bad I meant thread not post. The information is in post #12: http://laserpointerforums.com/f47/you-say-you-like-laser-shows-read-65286.html#post937541

If you want information spoon fed to you instead of just reading in the same thread, IMO that is being lazy.

Len I already wrote you an apology. If you want to throw names around I can easily make it my mission to screw with you at every turn. Its really no effort for me. Learn to let things go brother, its not helping your cause.

ME let go ???==thats a laugh!! And shame on me for wanting less bad feelings between laser forums. What was I thinking??

BTW

I had not read your, at best, half an apoligy PM, when I posted that and as for me bing your mission to mess with that would be nothing new from you. if you are indeed sincere you can start by negating that last uncalled=for neg rep== i do care about my rep. and i find it strange that the only two negs ever both come from you.... my so-called buddy. Was our friendship only worth the $5 I made on that diode?????

I will be happy to 'burry the hachet' as you say just as soon as I can get it from my back.
All you need to do to end this is just - let it go- I have plenty to do already and no more time for for any of this.

I have nothing more to say==goodday.

ME let go ???==thats a laugh!! And shame on me for wanting less bad feelings between laser forums. What was I thinking??

BTW

I had not read your, at best, half an apoligy PM, when I posted that and as for me bing your mission to mess with that would be nothing new from you. if you are indeed sincere you can start by negating that last uncalled=for neg rep== i do care about my rep. and i find it strange that the only two negs ever both come from you.... my so-called buddy. Was our friendship only worth the $5 I made on that diode?????

I will be happy to 'burry the hachet' as you say just as soon as I can get it from my back.
All you need to do to end this is just - let it go- I have plenty to do already and no more time for for any of this.

I have nothing more to say==goodday.

How does soliciting for PL eliminate bad feelings? Even Dave, and Meatball agreed we should not mingle the 2 forums together. Did you give a neg rep to them too? No. So its OK for them to say its not a good idea, but I cant?

And it was not over a diode, I keep telling you this. It was because you broke your word, over $5 that is. So who is the a$$hole here?

I give out veeeery few neg repz. So if you got one, you deserved it at the time. In my opinion at least. I dont neg rep for vengeance, or because someone disagreed with me. If that were the case half the forum would be repped. :crackup:

flecom

Even Dave, and Meatball agreed we should not mingle the 2 forums together. Did you give a neg rep to them too? No. So its OK for them to say its not a good idea, but I cant?

its called mutual existence... seriously its like a bunch of children here hate the children over there and vice versa... newsflash, any forum is going to have its tards :na:

we all love lasers right? we all dislike people that do stupid things with them right? then whats the problem???

hell we even had a "most illegal pointer" award last year at SELEM lol

Last edited:
Honestly it doesnt reflect anything on PL. Its more about Hak trying to muster funds for another forum, and thinking he can bring both forums together. This is what spurted the whole debate. For some reason my opinion on the situation doesnt count, even when our friends agree. He even made another thread on the subject to continue the debate. Thats why I keep telling him to let it go, its not going to happen. Then he throws in the past, ect, ect, ect. I even wrote him an apology, but his brain is like a street sign.

one-way-sign.jpg

flecom

bring both forums together.

guess I missed the other thread... ya theres no reason for this... both forums serve a very different community... albiet with a common foundation (lasers), just different directions... projectors vs pointers...

Status
Not open for further replies.