Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

You might be a laser nut if. . .

HIMNL9

..... if, after an accident with your motorcycle against a car, you're crying more for your laser pointer broken in your pocket, than for your arm broken and your face half scratched :p

(and, before you ask ..... no, this is NOT happened to me, but i have seen a similar accident, ended with the guy with the face half scratched and an arm broken, that was crying like an idiot only for his leather jacket ruined :p ..... the idea came from this :D)

I actually take pictures of license plates that have matching well known wavelengths :p

You browse the LPF forums on your phone because you don't have any other internet access.

Posted from a Droid Incredible.

Actually, the laser is ideal. It cauterizes, so there is less bleeding, less swelling, and less pain post surgery. Also, it speeds up recovery time.
Wrong thread? lol

My good friend Mike (mikeeey) and I like to associate colors of things with laser wavelengths :D

You fire up your laser and walk to the other end of the room to see the beam, though you've done it a billion times.

You time how fast your laser cam light a match with a stopwatch

you point every laser pointer you own at your skin to see if it burns

you ruin an expensive wallet by burning it;D

you spend the money you were going to use to take out your girlfriend on a laser related object

you blow a few pixels on your tv by seeing what the laserll do to it.

Last edited:

dnar

your pin numbers and security codes contain 532, 650, 405, etc...
To quote a line from Spaceballs...

Damn it, thats the code for my luggage! Remind me to change my code...:crackup:

You know your a laser nut when you measure all your friends torches with a vernier caliper to check suitability as a host... (then "accidentally" break the ones that are!)

You know your a laser nut when you burn two dozen insence sticks at the same time each night, even though you hate the smell...

You know your a laser nut when the first 50 items listed in your will are laser items AND the conditions of the will include the mandatory use of goggles...

You know your a laser nut when you get an erection at the supermarket checkout... :oops:

Last edited:
I'm 532 with envy you damn 650 neck, 561 belly because your Auntie 405 is coming to visit.

This is a great thread.. Alot of these things I've wondered about, at least I'm not the only one... ;)

You might be a laser nut if you cried tears of joy when you saw the spyder 3 445nm was only 200$, then proceeded to call your best friend (also a laserist) until he answered to tell him the news. Almost like when you find out your wife's pregnant (and it wasn't another "oops").

You might be a laser nut if you dream about lasers and wake up to your best friend saying "what? Goggles? My eyes are fine, bud.."

:D :crackup: