Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

You got to be kidding....

From now on I think I'm going to send the idiots here. (my friends at school who want to blind people driving down the road with lasers.. thank god they only know my 589nm laser project, spending a good $1300 on one)

gif

yes i think this is a good site to send people that come on LPF and ask for...

"i want to build a burning laser, so i can point at my friends or animals"
"Help i want to build a burning laser but dont want to read all the threads, its so confusing with all the information"

etc etc lol

they'll learn why lasers are such an expensive hobby from this place, and hopefully leave. We just need to make something convincing that this abomination is the best place around now...

In the end, this crap actually helps us. Not like peoples' views of our hobby are skewed already.... :whistle:

4_1327032660.jpg

Last edited:
Weird stuff indeed!

I just found this page that tells you how to con your insurance company to paying for your "Cold Laser Therapy" - then we wonder why our health care system is going to the dogs!

Con your Insurance Company (sic)

Ryan, Chiropractors are legitimate health care professionals - that's not a pseudoscience :)

PS I just found another slightly more legitimate site selling the same stuff - http://www.beauty-lasers.com
I wonder how soon someone will buy one of "our" lasers for the same purpose, on the basis that "more must be better" ;(

Last edited:
Weird stuff indeed!

I just found this page that tells you how to con your insurance company to paying for your "Cold Laser Therapy" - then we wonder why our health care system is going to the dogs!

Con your Insurance Company (sic)

Ryan, Chiropractors are legitimate health care professionals - that's not a pseudoscience :)

PS I just found another slightly more legitimate site selling the same stuff - Wellay Personal Home Skin Lasers and Wellay Personal Hair Growth Lasers
I wonder how soon someone will buy one of "our" lasers for the same purpose, on the basis that "more must be better" ;(

Please read this carefully before you get conned by "legitimate healthcare professionals":

Chiropractic « Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence

What a load of crap!

If you shine one of his green lasers of a pregnant womans belly she will will have a baby boy, but if I lase a cats ass with my 1.5 445 laser it will pass a Toyota!