Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yo Yo YO YO whats up.... Arkansas in the House!!!!

Hey!!!!,
was the subject just a bit much????
I'm new to the server ive pretty much always been fascinated by lasers ever since they were big at the malls lol you know the lil idk 2 and a half in long 5mw red lasers the guys sold at the stand while you walked from store to store. I was like hey mom i want one and of course i got the NO!!!! so i was pretty much turned on to them at that point lol you know how that is. i've tore up a few cheapies trying to pot them i had no idea what i was doing realy ive read quite a bit on this forum and ive only been a member for idk maybe a week max and ive learned alot. there are a couple names that have poped up in just about every thread id guess.
I'm in the process of making a few orders atm and am verry excited lol im gettin a diy Greenie from jayrob and im hopeing i get in on batch #3 on those Custom Blu Ray Lasers 6x and in that Romisen Case wow. im gonna email him right now lol.

BTW my names is Stephen lol My tags are Vitality, Stevality, and Ironman. lol ill talk at ya lata. i have somemore reading to do.

Attachments

• Stephen_James_Hill_2.JPG
    Stephen_James_Hill_2.JPG
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 778

Re: Yo Yo YO YO whats up.... Arkansas in the House

wow that pic was way bigger than expected my bad

Attachments

• Stephen_Jacob_Randi.jpg
    Stephen_Jacob_Randi.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 495
HECK YA, anouther Arkansan!! What part are you from? WELCOME!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkansas rocks! hey when you two are done banging your sisters i wanna have a go at em!  ;)

i'm only kidding! ;D  not really....

rofl nice Mohrenberg.

Day Im from Sheridan!!!! south of little rock west of pine bluff.

i just ordered and diy from jayrob and a lil sumthin sumthin from someone else cant wait to get them lol woohoo

I used to visit Swifton often many relatives there