Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Yellow goggles, Blu-ray blocking

Hey, do you have any 532nm or 650nm blocking glasses at a similar price? I've been looking around and they are incredibly expensive...

Remember than the ones on focalprice are 7$ and protect from green + bluray :o

Thanks a lot. I will order a pair of those although I think they went up in price to $9.45. Its not too much of a difference though

Nemo2423, I am shipping your 3X goggles when the PO opens up tomorrow! -Glenn

Last edited:
I need to get another pair of these, Glenn. Hopefully this post will remind us both for the next time we get together. No hurry. I still have one pair here and I have my OEM goggles. I just don't look as "cool" when my grandson and I are popping caps! He likes that he wears the same goggles as the Grumpa

Peace,
dave

Silly me, I should have had those with me today! Next visit for sure! btw the spousal type unit loves the blue rocks! Thanks! -Glenn

Hey Glenn, these look like the red goggles you sent me, except for a different wavelength. Would they reduce a similar amount of power, even though they are not rated like the 650nm goggles I got from you?

It does about as well for 400 to 412 nm, I can't say for sure for shorter or longer wl though. I would like a 415 nm laser to test with, and maybe a 395 nm. So far though, they are good BR protection, yes! -Glenn

Thanks for the word Larry! I am shipping your goggles in the AM tomorrow silent wolf, Thanks and Enjoy your Blu-rays Safely everybody! -Glenn

Hey Glenn. I recieved the glasses on Friday. Thanks again for offering me (and everyone else) a cheap way to protect our eyes.

Hey kfriede, I sent your goggles out this morning...

Thanks for letting me know you got them Nemo2423! :cool:

I shipped your 2 pair of Blu-ray Blocking Goggles today kel555222, by Intn'l Priority, so about a week to get there, please let me know when you get them, Thanks! -Glenn

Back