Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

xj-v2

In reference to this model... do YOU think all of the LPF ,

It is worth spending big money and then "fend" off the laser diodes Nichia 6w, 5w, etc..and assemble laser pointers attached to a driver and so on !
I am aware that the Nichia does NOT sell laser diodes to none...!
Or maybe you are not with such ease ! certainly this is a valid alternative for obtaining diodes of quality ...
But what guarantees are there ?

BobMc

Did you mean to post a link which didn't come through? A little confused by your post. :thinking:

No there is no link or post wrong, mine was just a question to understand if it is actually worth it or not ! it's always "destroy" a projector,only to remove the array of diodes !!!!
Maybe it's the fault of the Nichia that does not sell diodes all those who require them...!

hmmm...N!ch!a sell diodes to anybody... As long as you can tell them a purpose of what you will use their product for....

*to build an overprice pointer is not a good purpose.

Ricker

You can also sell the DMD chip from said PJ, worth around 100 bucks.. just throwing that out there too.

BobMc

No there is no link or post wrong, mine was just a question to understand if it is actually worth it or not ! it's always "destroy" a projector,only to remove the array of diodes !!!!
Maybe it's the fault of the Nichia that does not sell diodes all those who require them...!

My bad, just couldn't figure the question out. Hope you got the info you needed.:)

I get my diodes from DTR tested, know their good , I like no worries. :)

Last edited: