Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

XBOX360 laser mW?

LOL I was just changing the subject, yes I did break my hand(By punching a wall LOL).

All I want to do is make a cheap burning laser, I did get a PS3 diode, but I didnt have a collimating lens, now I do.

I hope your not breaking good systems trying to get a diode? I think PS3 diode are crap as well.

The Xbox's & PS3's are READERS and not BURNERS therefore They don't need high power laser diodes.........They might be all of 5mW...........Burn Baby Burn...lol

The Xbox's & PS3's are READERS and not BURNERS therefore They don't need high power laser diodes.........They might be all of 5mW...........Burn Baby Burn...lol

Hmm, I was in school today, and my friend told me that he could burn disks of one game onto another black disk by loading the game up, and then opening the case to expose the drive assembly them he put the black disk on and he has a spare copy, I thought they cant burn?

Last edited:

jakeGT

Dude, your the one talking crap to everybody who won't tell you your xbox laser will burn wholes through your wall. And a "friend" who says his xbox can burn cd's. I even helped you to give you links to a decent laser. I have not trashed your thread at all, and no you did not edit your post before I posted, because when I posted and read it again, it said the same thing.

Dude, your the one talking crap to everybody who won't tell you your xbox laser will burn wholes through your wall. And a "friend" who says his xbox can burn cd's. I even helped you to give you links to a decent laser. I have not trashed your thread at all, and no you did not edit your post before I posted, because when I posted and read it again, it said the same thing.

Eat shit.

Im with jake on this one.

He is a well respected on this forum and trying to give you some good advice. If you don't like the advice leave. Simple as that...