Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: WF501B host (clearance)

SOLD

IMG_20180120_134217_zpsvhuusev5.jpg~original

IMG_20180120_134227_zpsecuwjqzu.jpg~original

Contain one WF501b host (polished) + heatsink from Eudaimonium + 16.8mm contact board + G9 lense

Selling one kit that was stash away in a corner of my drawer.

Comes with a G9 Glass Focusing Lense. This lens work very well with lasers of Blue wavelengths (e.g. - 405nm, 445nm, 450nm, 462nm). More info can be found here (https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/updated-g9-vs-g2-vs-3-element-vs-acrylic-study-85334.html)

Will throw in 10a test load that i made extra and gave away here (https://laserpointerforums.com/f44/giveaway-4a-testload-96247.html) and some random diffraction grating from sanwu but lense to grating adapter is lost

Asking for $30

As for the shipping rates, PM me your location and i will reply with a price ]

--------
I would prefer the money to be send over with the 'friends or family' option. However,if you want to send it as payment, you have to pay for the PayPal fees. Everything will be shipped out with Singpost

Last edited:

BobMc

Best wishes with your sale. :)

Don't know if it's just my phone, but your pictures aren't coming up? :thinking:

Not sure why but only one photo is up. here's the link to the other photo

Cheers

Last edited:
This could be a good deal for someone just starting out who also needs a dummy load. Don't see many 501Bs with no paint on them. That paint has been the bane of my existence recently.

This thread really needs a price on it. Even if a little enthusiastic, it works to create a bargaining point for anyone interested. And I for one will never even consider buying something without a price listed as to me it screams "going to ignore PM'ed offers until one is high enough".

Also, for anyone interested, that anodized coating strips off quickly in a lye solution. Host will need polished afterwards though as lye also attacks aluminum pretty quickly.

GSS

This could be a good deal for someone just starting out who also needs a dummy load. Don't see many 501Bs with no paint on them. That paint has been the bane of my existence recently.
Paul, are all your other hosts custom built?
Looking at your long long signature it seems so, that's an impressive amount:)
Alot of all the build threads of flashlight hosts seem to mention cleaning sections of the tail cap threading, or even the pocket where the sink seats..All my light hosts have had those area's anodizing stripped.

Last edited:
I have had some recent problems with paint (I don't think it's anodizing) on the threads of 501B hosts. It has caused poor connections and stuck sections. I never had these problems with this host until recently. It may be due to some cheaper flashlight parts; it's difficult to say. I do have many different hosts in my sig. Some are from sinner and mrcrouse as well as many others. Just a lot of lasers over the years. :D

Last edited:

Gadget

Paul, try Easy Off oven cleaner. I stripped several 501B's of their coatings with it. Takes off anodizing, too.

-G