Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS Sterling Silver, need help/tips

daguin

PM ScopeGuy20.

He deals in precious metals

Peace,
dave

weigh it before you contact anyone as they will want to know that before they can give you a price.

Thanks Dave, will do. I really do need to find a way to weigh it though, damn...

Edit: Actually hell with it, I'll just ask him if he's interested, and he can give me a fair price depending on how much it weighs out. Not like I have 12 pounds of silver or anything lol.

Last edited:

daguin

I would have no problem sending Glenn a pile of metal and having him weigh it. He is that trustworthy.

However, if you would like, you can talk to him to agree on a "per gram" price. Then send the metal to me to weigh. I live within driving distance of him.

Peace,
dave

That's nice of you Dave :) It probably won't be necessary, I know he's very legit. I pmed him with the picture and everything to see if he's interested.

I'm not stupid enough to send it to some "mail us your valuables!" site and I figured you guys would have more knowledge of the subject. I was right :)