Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS SANWU Striker 7000mW Focusable 445nm Portable Blue Laser Pointer (Stainless) (PRICE REDUCED)

august9

This is the most powerful hand held laser you can buy. It is a true 7W laser and is very powerful. Works perfectly. Has a G7 lens. Great for burning things. Comes with batteries, charger and goggles. Goggles came from SANWU as well for protection of this laser. Batteries are 2 4000 mAh 26650's. Only used laser a few times to burn some boxes. Like new condition. Selling for $260 plus free shipping. (Bought this from laserpoints.com. This laser is going for $800 on their site. Purchased around May 22nd of this year. By the way, I took a picture of the laswer below.

If interested, please contact me via phone at 703.439.8732 or send text to same number. My email is nesbittmrn@hotmail.com.

Attachments

• Sanwu3.jpg
    Sanwu3.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 37
  • sanwu2.jpg
    sanwu2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Sanwu.jpg
    Sanwu.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

BobMc

J
This is the most powerful hand held laser you can buy. It is a true 7W laser and is very powerful. Works perfectly. Has a G7 lens. Great for burning things. Comes with batteries, charger and goggles. Only used a few times. Like new condition. Selling for $420 plus shipping.

If interested, please contact me via phone at 703.439.8732 or send text to same number. My email is nesbittmrn@hotmail.com.

Just so you know Sanwu’s warranty’s are transferable, as long as it’s within the first year after your purchase. Just give the purchaser your purchase order number. Beautiful unit best wishes with your sale.

Just a suggestion. Might be good to describe the goggles- that kind of power needs extremely good protection. Type of batteries? Charger?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 7.53.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 7.53.03 PM.png
    394 KB · Views: 21
Sounds like you want very close to retail for a used laser. Regardless of how much you say you've used it, it is used.
Exactly. Also anything but the best goggles won't do the trick for a 7Watt. Eagle makes a 7 OD pair (I have). The best goggles, batteries and charger would help-since retail is $350 by itself.

Durge

The other members have made a good point, the price for this used laser is unreasonable. A pair of eagle brand goggles will run you $40-50, and a decent set of batteries+charger can be bought for $10-15. If we combine the base retail price of the new sanwu, $350, with the $50 for new goggles and $15 for new batteries, anyone can buy this set at retail for about $415. $420 used plus the cost of shipping is unreasonable, that's just basic economics. Other members have stated that buying used lasers is a bit of a risk, especially when no pics of the device on or LPM'd are provided. These aren't necesary, but neither is selling the device above retail...

If you are serious about this sale, I'd suggest making a more reasonable offer, and maybe post some proof of the device turning on. Echoing the other members, I'm sure any potential buyers would like to see the brand/conditions of batteries and goggles included with the sale. Also, one may argue that this isn't even the most powerful handheld laser that one can buy if we are getting technical.:rolleyes:

Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Hi,
Good luck ,Oh did you go to the welcome section first and introduce your self? We like to get to know folks here , being that your only here to sell that laser.

Rich:)

Why not just sell the laser for about $300 plus shipping and keep the rest of the things (batteries, charger, goggles) for any future lasers you might get? I'm sure more people would be interested then.

Yikes! I missed the open can diode in this laser. I wouldn't want it either, even if the price were reduced.

Yea and I never understood the stainless steel skin, why not aluminum for heat transfer ?

august9

Why not just sell the laser for about $300 plus shipping and keep the rest of the things (batteries, charger, goggles) for any future lasers you might get? I'm sure more people would be interested then.
Please look at the new pics and information. I reduced the price. I think it is great for this laser.

august9

That laser uses a NUBM41 open can, so I would not buy it new and definitely not used unless buying it cheap to repurpose the host.

https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/7wblue
Best laser for the money out there. I did my research when purchasing it. You can't get a more powerful hand held laser because it will burn itself out. I had one and it didn't last. Please show me where you can buy a laser of about the same size that has more power. I would like to see it.

When the GBall can is removed deposits form on the facet and reduce the lasers output over time, they last many times longer with the can intact, open can is ok for reds and greens seem to do well in the 1w range, but the 5w+ blues have reduced MTTF, they should use a NUBM44 with the window can.

Last edited:
Yea and I never understood the stainless steel skin, why not aluminum for heat transfer ?
I saw the steel host as well. Can't understand why they insist on using an inferior thermal conducting metal when aluminum works so much better.

A decanned 445nm laser at 6+ watts is a diode waiting to fail. We have seen it here many times in the past.