Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:laser scanner&parts

The price on individual lasers. Your website doesn't really list what wavelengths, powers, and modulation types you carry.

532nm 1W analog 770USD
532nm 1.5W analog 1850USD
532nm 2W analog 2310USD
445nm 1W analog 450USD
445nm457 2W analog 980USD
445nm/457 3W analog 5680USD
635nm 1W analog 2150USD
640nm 1W analog 2750USD

These are a parts of price.More quotation,please send me PM.Then i will inquiry to our supplier.

p.s these price is for reference,the final prices are depend on the quotation of our supplier.

Yes. You click 'multiquote' on the posts you want to quote and reply to, the - will change to a + on selected posts.. on the last one you want to quite, just click 'quote' normally and all the posts with + that you selected will get quoted as well.

thanks qume- i thought I had it right.

try that Lily it is easy that way.
len

Thank you all!!Do like this!!

Last edited:
Ouch heh. Not sure how competitive the pricing is on the 532 and 635/640 with other vendors, but I doubt you'll sell many 445's here. :cryyy:

Ouch heh. Not sure how competitive the pricing is on the 532 and 635/640 with other vendors, but I doubt you'll sell many 445's here. :cryyy:

What`s the competitive price on these lasers diodes in your mind?If the members like,I can sell many other laser diodes here:crackup:

Well no offense really, but you have to remember this is a hobbyist/DIY forum for the most part. I know I could build an analog modulated 3W 445nm with corrective optics for between $250-$300.. and most others with basic tools could manage it for around the same price as well. Certainly for less than $500 even if they had someone else do all the machining for them. 635/640 are harder because those diodes are MUCH more expensive.. But 445nm diodes that will do 1.5W and still have a good lifespan are available between $40-$45 each..

Also, I need to get a total price, including shipping, on a 30k scanner set, and I need to know what your payment options are, so you'll have a PM from me in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Well no offense really, but you have to remember this is a hobbyist/DIY forum for the most part. I know I could build an analog modulated 3W 445nm with corrective optics for between $250-$300.. and most others with basic tools could manage it for around the same price as well. Certainly for less than $500 even if they had someone else do all the machining for them. 635/640 are harder because those diodes are MUCH more expensive.. But 445nm diodes that will do 1.5W and still have a good lifespan are available between $40-$45 each..

Also, I need to get a total price, including shipping, on a 30k scanner set, and I need to know what your payment options are, so you'll have a PM from me in a few minutes.

I know there is no offense from you.Are what you using is the laser pointer&Portable, not the DPSS laser system?

I sent you PM about the price of 30K scanner.

445/447nm are diode lasers. DPSS would be 473nm or 457nm. Wait. I see you list 457nm for the 2W and 3W. Are these two a combination of diode+DPSS?

Last edited:
Ok. I just sent payment for one of the 30kpps scanner sets. By the way, the total after shipping and paypal fees was $214.

Expect a review as soon as I get it, and the other stuff i've ordered or will order when Dr Lava gets the flexmod p3's back in stock, and I get it mounted to something with a laser. :D

So we'll see if it lives up to the 30kpps@ 25 degrees advertisement. I'll also check the losses off the mirrors, etc, as well as verifying maximum scan rates and angles.

If they are up to spec.. It's certainly a better value than any other scanning set I can see available currently.

Last edited:

SLPbum

Thanks Qume for taking one for the team,
I hope it all comes out right..

Eh Even if it only ends up doing 20k@20 degrees, then it's priced about the same as the ones available on ebay. We'll know when I get it and get a projector rigged up.

Ok. I just sent payment for one of the 30kpps scanner sets. By the way, the total after shipping and paypal fees was $214.

Expect a review as soon as I get it, and the other stuff i've ordered or will order when Dr Lava gets the flexmod p3's back in stock, and I get it mounted to something with a laser. :D

So we'll see if it lives up to the 30kpps@ 25 degrees advertisement. I'll also check the losses off the mirrors, etc, as well as verifying maximum scan rates and angles.

If they are up to spec.. It's certainly a better value than any other scanning set I can see available currently.

Thank you Qume.Your review of our 30K scanner will be very helpful here.

Lily

Ok, The scanners showed up today. Drlava still hasn't sent me an invoice for the DAC and other stuff I need yet so I really have no way of testing them just yet.

The scanners turned out to be Phenix Technology PT-30k's. I'm not really sure if I need to do a review since these have been on the market for a while and are in no way a new entry.

As far as pricing goes, since they turned out to be PT-30k's.. I'd say $214 shipped payed with paypal is probably middle of the road as far as pricing goes. It's about the same price you can get them anywhere for.

However Lily was fairly easy to deal with and helpful once language issues were gotten past. So I can certainly recommend them.

I will note that the manual for these scanners was missing from the box. But fortunately it's available on phenix technologies website.

Last edited:
sounds like good shipping and delivery time from china. so if she keeps that up and has exceptional customer service I would say WIN.

michael.

Yeah I got worried when the DHL tracking said it was delivered to memphis.. which is about an hour away, but when I went home It was there. Apparently my dad was out mowing around his shop on the property behind my house and signed for it.

This is probably my first good experience with DHL in a long time. The last 4 times they screwed me over.

I should also point out that these did come with a second set of front surface mirrors.

Last edited:
the second set of mirrors is a phenix thing. my pt 20's came with an extra set as well. i ordered directly from phenix.

How well do the PT 20k's perform? When I get the current projector built I was considering getting some and making beam effect projectors.