Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:laser scanner&parts

lilly, i think you could get some good sales if you sold just the mirrors in a coulple different sizes. i doubt you will find somebody to buy a new scanner set just because they broke a mirror. you will not be losing scanner sales, you will gain mirror sales

michael.

Hello Michael,

That`s the regulation of our company that don`t sell the scanner mirror alone.
Your doubt is reasonable.But everything is possible.:beer:

Lily

Modwerx has the advantage of being in the US though. Which means while stuff might be more expensive, people here don't have to wait 2-4 weeks for stuff to show up from China either. heh.

Though hopefully soon they'll have competition from me on that front. :D

Do you mean that when we add the shipping cost to the price of product,the people will think is too expensive to be worthy of spending to much time to buy it?Sorry,i don`t know your meaning clearly.

Lily

No, I was referring to the fact that a lot of people are willing to pay a small premium to get what they buy in days, instead of weeks.

No, I was referring to the fact that a lot of people are willing to pay a small premium to get what they buy in days, instead of weeks.

We have product in stock,if send with DHL,just takes about 4 weekdays,not several weeks.

Sincerely,
Lily

SLPbum

Ya I can vouch for DHL from china... I got a package from Singapore to Texas in 5 days flat....Not going to mention the name of the store but it was DHL that delieverd and was tracked.. Shocked me how fast it came.
DHL~ +1 (ill rep ya later) :p

I'd honestly rather have stuff shipped EMS than DHL heh. Cheaper AND more reliable.. even if slower. I've had nothing but bad experiences with DHL as a shipper. I think my record is EIGHT months to get a DOMESTICALLY shipped package... And on average things sit at the local depot generally about a month before they see fit to try and deliver.. or let me get it if I driver the 2 hour round trip there and try.. They tell me stuff isn't there even if tracking says it is..

I freakin hate DHL..

Ya I can vouch for DHL from china... I got a package from Singapore to Texas in 5 days flat....Not going to mention the name of the store but it was DHL that delieverd and was tracked.. Shocked me how fast it came.
DHL~ +1 (ill rep ya later) :p

Yes,DHL is very fast to USA.Only if you believe:p

I'd honestly rather have stuff shipped EMS than DHL heh. Cheaper AND more reliable.. even if slower. I've had nothing but bad experiences with DHL as a shipper. I think my record is EIGHT months to get a DOMESTICALLY shipped package... And on average things sit at the local depot generally about a month before they see fit to try and deliver.. or let me get it if I driver the 2 hour round trip there and try.. They tell me stuff isn't there even if tracking says it is..

I freakin hate DHL..

Different people have different ideas on it.Most depend on the situation they met.
We can deliver the goods to customers with whatever express they want.

Lily

How much are your X,Y,Z mirror/dichro mounts, as well as pricing on the laser show controllers/software.

I'd like to know what wavelengths and powers you keep in stock on lasers as well, with pricing.

Last edited:
Lily -- you are double posting?? you can use the multi-quote function to reply to many in one post-- I told you they will want to see the prices first. But you are doing pretty good so far-- good luck--len

you can also edit a post and use copy /paste to include more quotes to reply to.
or like this @ Jerry --- or ^^^ Jerry and we will know that you are replying to Jerry.

good luck lily

Last edited:
How much are your X,Y,Z mirror/dichro mounts, as well as pricing on the laser show controllers/software.

I'd like to know what wavelengths and powers you keep in stock on lasers as well, with pricing.

LS-XY002 is 25USD.
Mamba is 200USD.
Phoenix is 450USD.
Pangolin QuickShow is 598USD.
Are you asking for the price of laser diodes?Or a whole set of laser unit?

Lily

Last edited:
The price on individual lasers. Your website doesn't really list what wavelengths, powers, and modulation types you carry.

Lily -- you are double posting?? you can use the multi-quote function to reply to many in one post-- I told you they will want to see the prices first. But you are doing pretty good so far-- good luck--len

you can also edit a post and use copy /paste to include more quotes to reply to.
or like this @ Jerry --- or ^^^ Jerry and we will know that you are replying to Jerry.

good luck lily

Hello Len,
So far,i don`t know the function of multi-quote clearly.If i want to quote three people who i want to quote together,how can i do?Click on the Multi-quote seperately?

Yes,everybody are interested in the price.Thank you for your advice.

Lily

You do it very easy like this.

^^^ hakzaw--yes you were right they want the prices

^^^ Qumefox-- we will make a new page at the website to tell you that info.

or you can use multiquote for each and quote for the last one.

if you do that each post will appear so you can reply to each in one post.

Last edited:
Yes. You click 'multiquote' on the posts you want to quote and reply to, the - will change to a + on selected posts.. on the last one you want to quite, just click 'quote' normally and all the posts with + that you selected will get quoted as well.

good luck lily

The price on individual lasers. Your website doesn't really list what wavelengths, powers, and modulation types you carry.

LS-XY002 is 25USD.
Mamba is 200USD.
Phoenix PRO is 450USD.
Pangolin QuickShow is 395USD.
Are you asking for the price of laser diodes?Or a whole set of laser unit?

Lily

Yes. You click 'multiquote' on the posts you want to quote and reply to, the - will change to a + on selected posts.. on the last one you want to quite, just click 'quote' normally and all the posts with + that you selected will get quoted as well.
thanks qume- i thought I had it right.

try that Lily it is easy that way.
len