Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:Flaminpyro UltraFire G3 445, Battery, Charger, Glasses $90 Shipped CONUS

Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro REDUCED PRICES

Still Have 5 GREAT Lasers available:drool:

Re: WTS: My Laser Collection Never Used! Most Built By Flaminpyro REDUCED PRICES

I received my laser today which I purchased from Coconuts and as expected it is awesome. I would like to thank Coconuts for the opportunity to buy this one and to thank Flaminpyro for such a awesome build.
+ rep

I received my laser today which I purchased from Coconuts and as expected it is awesome. I would like to thank Coconuts for the opportunity to buy this one and to thank Flaminpyro for such a awesome build.
+ rep

Glad it arrived quickly and it made you smile!

Flaminpyro really outdid himself on those RL118's.

I still have it's twin in 405 :D

Thank you,

COCONUTS

Sorry to hear of your problems of late..

The 445 Lab (not made by Jeff) -- is the modulation analog or just TTL only?

If you are willing to sell it to me- I am interested. (dibbs)

Len

Per our PM's you now own all 3 Lab units. You got a terrific deal, but you have always been a good friend.

Enjoy,

COCONUTS

Sorry to hear of your problems of late..

The 445 Lab (not made by Jeff) -- is the modulation analog or just TTL only?

If you are willing to sell it to me- I am interested. (dibbs)

Len

--- kind-

anyone 'on the fence' on the remaining builds should not hesitate-

'fpyro' Jeff has been at this forever- and just knowing he will always be there for the next owner is a rare thing here-

but the way it should be if we are friends-

go for it-- you wont be sorry- basically you are buying a complete deal at the cost of parts w/ no risk of a 'epic' fail..

hak

Paid for 405 RL 118. Why split them up.

Thanks
RedBull

Paid for 405 RL 118. Why split them up.

Thanks
RedBull

Thanks RedBull.

You'll enjoy having both of these.

COCONUTS

SOSDD

What exactly do you have left?

What exactly do you have left?

Flaminpyro custom UltraFire G3 445 laser with battery and charger for $90 shipped CONUS.

It's the only photo on my OP 1st page.

Thanks

Flaminpyro UltraFire G3 445nm Laser with Safety Glasses $90 Shipped CONUS.

Many thanks for the quick delivery of the laser :) works perfectly and is the same host as a couple of my other ones :D